The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Darwin's Soldiers: Disruptive Selection

Serris · 5385 · 225660

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
"Oh, Aimee..." Aydin moved over to her and sat down next to her on the bed, proceeding to gently rub her side with his right hand. Hopefully, she would find comfort in it.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kagetora smiled weakly.
"Yeah...I got a call from my former masters.  The ones who want me to kill you all.  They demand proof by the end of today that at least some of you are dead."
He smirked.  
"But I have a plan."

Neku grinned and snuggled up close to Hailey, kissing her forehead lovingly...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah, I know, and you missed it...I was just in the shower before, I would've offered you to join, but I didn't really want to wake you up is all" Shakila told Shelton with a purr.

Aimee sighed a little bit, smilling a little to Aydin as well as he begun to rub her side while she spoke up "It was of the facility....well....something in particular, that Subject 19....she was in it...." she gave her forehead a small rub as well as she groaned a littled bit.

"Too early..." Hailey ended up groaning as she grabbed another pillow and placed it over her head to shut out the sun beams as best as she could.  However, she was now awake under the pillow as she looked to Neku and gave him a kiss on the lips.

Kiara chuckled slightly "I hope so" she told him with a bit of a stretch.  She wasn;t quite ready to get dressed as she was still practically waking up herself.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"Is all right," he yawned, stretching, and getting out of bed.

"I need to see James to discuss our plan for infiltrating Lab 101. Much as I wish the night would never end," he glanced at the shower, "it's morning now, and we still have a job to finish."

------------------

Werner, meanwhile, finally got up, and rubbed his eyes sleepily. Glancing at the clock, he grabbed the paper and his shoes, and walked down into the lobby, where he sat by the hallway and read the newspaper, glancing up every time someone walked by.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Aydin moved in closer to the female vulpine, placing an arm around her shoulder as he spoke.

"Well, I cannot say I know all of what happened there, but whatever they did, it did not erase who you are. I still have the same feelings for you now as I did back home, no matter what Dragonstorm or anyone else does. Nothing they can unleash can make us lose the bond we have."

Aydin kissed her again, on the lips, in as far as Vulpines had lips.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Neku smiled and returned her kiss.
"How'd you sleep, love?"
He asked gently...

Kagetora grinned, pulled out a small pistol, and shot a round at his hand.
"See?  Tracer rounds.  Essentially, paintballs.  Use red ones, and voila.  Instant killed people.  Easy enough."
He said calmly, smiling at Kiara...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Mind if I go as well? I mean, I need to know what's going on instead of being left out of things..." Shakila told Shelton with a bit of a smile herself.

"I know....it's just that nightmare, it seemed so real, all the death around....and what was more, it was everyone here that was part of it, in it, you were dead, Hailey was, Shakila was, Alfred....all of them....and all because of Subject 19 who was just laughing away....it was just terrible...." Aimee replied back, leaning into Aydin a bit as well.

"It was just awesome....till the sun woke me up...and the alarm clock...." Hailey groaned a little bit.  She was just terrible with waking up in the mornings, yet, it was better as she was with Neku.

Kiara arched an eyebrow some to him "And, just how are you going to pull it off anyway? I mean, if it doesn't harm anyone in the end, how are you going to get said person to play along with your plan?" she asked next, wanting to know the full details on it herself.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"Of course," he said. He was still looking at the shower. "Another reason I shouldn't shower is that Dragonstorm would wonder how I got the opportunity. Stranded DS members are supposed to immediately report back to base."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Neku smiled.  
"Well, it could've been worse.  You could have woken up and found out that last night was just a dream, right?"
He teased softly, nuzzling her affectionately.

Kagetora smirked.
"Simple.  I'll tell them at breakfast, and plus...I can put a simple compound into these that causes the target to appear dead.  At low doses, it'll only last a few seconds.  More than enough time to convince my former masters."
He said calmly, grinning...

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Aydin gave Aimee a hug, although he came to realize that not all contact with him would make her nightmares go away.

"I am sorry, Aimee. No one should have to go through what you did. Maybe it would be best if we talked about something else, to get our minds off of this sort of thing. What do you like to do in your spare time?" Aydin didn't want her to be unhappy.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Shakila thought for a moment as she looked to Shelton, realizing what he was actually on about "Tell you what..." she begun, walking her fingers across his chest "The next hotel we're at....you and I share a shower hmm?"

"Don't say that...." Hailey spouted a little bit "I wouldn't want that to happen...." she told him, laying on her back next "That would just suck..."

"Ah, now that sounds like a plan indeed" Kiara smiled back to him and gave him a kiss before getting out of the bed and slipping on her underpants and pants first "Question though" she asked as she looked back to him "You sure they'll want to go through with the plan? Although, we do have to try at least"

"My spare time?" Aimee asked him back as she was being hugged, while she rested her head upon his chest very lightly "I don't really know, it hasn't gone that great from the time I was there....to the time I escaped and all...."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Shelton smiled, and grabbed her hand. "That would be great." He leaned his head forward, touching foreheads for a minute, before letting go and getting back into his Dragonstorm uniform, which was in various places around the room.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Neku nodded and held her close.
"There's no way I'm ever gonna lose you, Hailey.  Promise."
He said gently, kissing her neck softly...

Kagetora smirked.
"I'm sure at least a few people will go along with it.  That's all I need.  And even if that fails, I can just tag them and let them be mad at me for a while..."
He said with a grin, getting up and starting to get dressed again...

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I like to read and watch TV. I also... well. This is hard to explain. See how I'm dressed now?" Aydin knew how his kind dressed in private; for him, it was wearing just a pair of boxers. For humans, it was too light... "I don't know if you have forgotten, but when I am trying to relax in private, I wear what I wear when I am asleep. I don't want you to think that is abnormal for our kind. I honestly don't know what you still remember and what you have forgotten..."

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Shakila purred back as she kissed him and waited for Shelton to get changed as she sat down on the edge of the bed.

"You promise? Well...I'm going to make sure you keep that promise...." Hailey replied back as she kissed Neku back whilst just laying there.

Kiara was now fully dressed herself as she looked over to Kagetora whom was also dressed, walking over to him and placed an arm around him "So, shall we get this over and done with?" she asked him with a smile as well.

Aimee looked Aydin over before she spoke up "Yeah, I do remember....but I for one, like the clothes I have.....they're nice and they're comfy as well" she wasn't sure if it was because of speanding time around humans or not, but it didn't matter to her, she was just happy wearing human clothes herself.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Well, it's no problem. I use the human style of clothing outside as well, as does most of our kind." It was strange to have to talk about these things to her, but then again, her memory was not what it ought to be; that was not her fault, however.

Aydin lay back on the bed, holding her hand in his as he nuzzled her...

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Neku smiled softly.
"Well, that's good to know, hun."
He smiled and nuzzled her, stroking her tail lovingly

Kagetora nodded.
"Yeah.  Let's get this moving, my love."
He said cheefully...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Aimee smiled back to Aydin some more still as she lay on her back, still things were on her mind, but at the moment, she was just going to leave it be for the time being.

Hailey murred some more as her tail was stroked as she nuzzled Neku back lovingly "You think we should get up?" she asked him, even though she just didn't want to at the moment.

Kiara nodded back to Kagetora, giving him a kiss on the cheek before heading off for the lobby area with him, walking side by side with him.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Do you want me to bring you some food, Aimee? I can go out and get us some, or we can go downstairs together." Aydin had to admit that he was getting kind of hungry. While his "appetite" for the "fun" they had last night was sated for now, actual hunger was another story...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
When he was decent, Shelton crossed to the bedside drawer and ripped one of the blank pages out of the Gideon bible. He took that and a pen blazoned with the hotel's logo. "If James isn't awake, we'll leave a note," he said.

He looked over and motioned to the door. "Are you ready?" he said. "If James isn't awake, we can get breakfast first."