The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Digimon RP

Rocky · 126 · 12667

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ah, well.  I had a good run while it lasted.  
Have fun.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'll try
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Um, just who are the others talking to? Cause as far as I know, Zoe and Dan aren't even near the others yet, they're by themselves at the moment.

So really, I'm not even sure who Patrick is suppose to be answering right now....

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Patrik is talking with my guy and a viral cherubimon (forget name, tired as hell)

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah, thought so....but Patrick also bought up something about humans, which so far, only Dan was talking about, and he of course, is only with Zoe right now....inless it's something else Patrick's on about?

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I made another custom digimon for when my character runs out of energy, he de-digivolves to his rookie level, Rexmon>

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Alright, if it's such a big deal, I can just remove the card modify ability.  
Can do it, just don't have any cards to use.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Go back a page or two and there's a wiki to the modify cards- hope to see you on board :D

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Oh, I have a list of the cards, I just think it'd make it interesting to have one member of the group just...not have any on him.  Slightly compensated for by having allies backing him up.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It'd be interesting that's for sure, but Rocky has already set guidelines- i'm only here because it's digimon :)

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Oh, it's within his guidelines.  It's just that instead of having the options right away, I'll have to find cards.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I don't think finding cards in the digital world is possible? Never seen cards found in the digiworld at all

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Maybe some digimon have them, or perhaps just shared among the team.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
That could work- but it'd be easier to just have them?

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
By the way, I would asume that we could bring in a Digimon of sorts as an encounter sort of thing?  I mean, was thinking of doing that for Zoe and Dan, as in, a Digimon shows up to sort of attack them.....and in turn.....cue the running or something like that if they don't decide to fight back XD

Might be another way of also having them two run into everyone else too.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
guys just as a reminder
 we don't ban or kick anyone out for thier first infraction on this board unless it is severe. it is also up to the admins to give sanctions or warning. reporting someone is reserved for large and serious infractions. handle things in pms, so that there is not a big poublic to-do, i find it is better that way than reporting people.. while the rp gm has final say, the rpers are free to use individual expression as long as it conforms to the rp rules. go read them if you have any questions..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I think for an rp- adding in fight encounters before reaching a goal is pretty standard- so far the goal is to meet up then go to a 'dojo'

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I wasnn't trying to Ban anybody. Starfalraptor had posted for a character I had rejected, I'd say that would count for a report. I just wanted the posts, not just the text in them removd from the In character Roleplay.

The posts were edited to remove the text, but the fact that they (the posts) were even made is what escladed this. I have not, do not, nor ever wanted anyone banned, But I had trusted him not to post until his character had been approved once all the problems were hammered out.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well he jumped the gun. it happens sometimes. when rps start often times people will post before fully forming a character just to get the story underway. you often tweak the character as the story moves along. usually in cases like that, you pm each other so you keep the argument or discussion out of the rp, because arguments can stop and sidetrack a story if they go on too long. reporting soomeone should only happen as a last resort, as i am the only adsmin on here who manages the rp secxtion regularly, and i was absent this weekend. if i had been here perhaps this issue wouldn't have gotten so bad. but since you seem to have hammered things out, please continue
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
No Nick, as the creator of the thread, the fault is mine to bear. I failed to list the Individual Problems and this what happened. I also failed to outline the rules for this RP.

1. Do not post for a character unless I have approved it.

2. No speed posting, wait until at least two players have a chance to post ( Double posting does no count as two)

3. Keep sexual content appropriote for kids, as in the target AMERICAN audince of the show.

4. The 'Digidestined do not have partner digimon (Unless they form alliance's with naitive digimon, but they are not partners in the traditional since) They ARE the digimon, and all the time.

5. No swearing.

6. spelling is important, An Rp's no fun if you can't understand what's going on.

7. If you control more than one character, please try to post for them all in one post, even if they are not all together.