The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Darwin's Soldiers 3 Discussion

Serris · 1486 · 80145

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Um, how can the swords hit Soundwave's chest when he's clearly choking Alfred, who, by all accounts, would be in the way and in turn, if swords were thrownn at Soundwave's chest, Alfred would instead, be hit?

Well regardless.....the end of the boss battle is closing in anyway and soon, Soundwave will then instead, take on ROSS and don't worry, LB&T and myself, already know how that's going to work, so no need to worry about that ^^

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So after the battle is over are we going to have a climatic hairsbreadth escape by the group..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It'll be a suprise.  After all, I do have something in mind, but I'd rather not say what it is until the moment comes ;)

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Sheltons not gonna succeed in stopping the salvos; im actually setting him up so he can let the rest of the team on board once they escape the base.

Also, is Gustave just going to be an Iron Crocodile killing everything for the rest of the RP?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So what should i have aisha and landion be dioiing at this point
 roiux teleported then outm but to where?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Things are really slowing down. I think we need to get the RP moving.

Considering the base is getting destroyed, we should evacuate the heroes fast. I recommend we move them to the harbor and let Shelton open a hatch for them into the battleship. Then they can destroy the battleship's AI from within, and then take the ship to the oil rig.

So, when you post, try to fit as much as you can, so we can cover as much ground towards completing this New Peenemunde section and starting the battleship one. Sound good? Did anyone have anything they needed to do in New Peenemunde?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Posted LBT. I'll say that Roux managed to teleport Landon and Aisha out of the water pressure room. They've meet the others out in the harbor where they'll take part in storming the ship and  making the pusdh towards the final Dragonstorm base..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Serris, we can't keep moving until your characters are aboard the battleship, especially James.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Can I get some advice on what I should do regarding playing this AI on the battleship? I honestly don't know what to do with it.

Maybe Gustave and Nixx could go have an adventure and brutally damage/destroy it on their own. Then we can skip that step and just get everybody to the final showdown on the nuclear power plant.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
If you think that would work Fine. I'll have Landon and Aisha tend to Sharon she was electrucuted ater all..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
That can work.  

And then a full throttle shootout and then hand-to-hand combat between our characters and the heads of Dragonstorm aboard an oil rig.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yup, I'm up for letting Nixx and Gustave more or less tear apart the Destroyer so that it can be taken over and ridden to the final destination.

And to note too, I'm going to have Pestilence show up there too, since he too is needed to be killed.  So on my side for threats there's Pestilence and Death, along with Trinity of course, just to point out for me anyway.

Anyone can take on Pestilence if they wish, not picky about that.  But I do believe Neku was going to take on Death if I'm not mistaken.  As for Trinity, just so you know, Aimee shall be taking her on....but anyone else who wants to help her out can ^^

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
That would be great, speed things along. Drake, Serris, do you want to do it via skype and post the results, for maximum speed, or roleplay it through Darwin's Soldiers posts?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
sp lrts take over the ship already.. and get this thing to the final showdown..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'd prefer roleplaying it out here so anyone else can join.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Okay, but at this point we'll all be waiting for you and Drake to finish, so please don't take too long getting the two of them to destroy the AI. Multiple posts per day would be nice, even just posting one after the other and finishing the whole Battleship scene in one day.

Feel free to give the AI any lines or actions you want. All Mirumoto established was that it speaks in all caps.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
so are drake and starfall still iin the rp ior not?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Drake hasn't been here for about a week.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I PM'd Drake a while back, asking him to post for Nixx so they could kill the Battleship AI. (I hope you dont mind I finished that, I just wanted to get things moving and it wasnt a particularly important fight.) I didnt get a reply.

We should find out if they're interested in releasing their characters into the public domain, or hopefully just resuming posting in the roleplay at a decent rate. Between them both they control some very important characters.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah, I still am, I've just been lazy lately is all, and have not been around getting to replying so far.  But as for finishing off the battle against the AI there, that was fine by me, I honestly didn't mind in the end.