The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask the Characters

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
To IC Zachery: What do you think of all the crazy characters you share the hotel with?

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
To Shal'thzar: What are you doing in Minbenthac? Did you come there with any specific plans?
Shal'thzar: Plans? No, not really.. Just found my way there.

@ Pino: what would you say is your favorite moment of your adventures so far?
Pino: My favorite moment? When i was in the cave and saw myself in all those shiney rocks making funny faces. :lol

Hey Ophion! What's your favorite element? :lol

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ophion: Fire. It is what I am best with. It's a common choice, I know. There are four elements, but 1/3 of mages prefer to use fire. It's not hard to see why; it is the most powerful of the elements... even if fire is actually a chemical reaction.  :lol

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
IC Zachary: Pretty zany but they are all grade A badasses.
James: It's not that obvious that my creator reads TV tropes but you can see influences. As for my crowning moment of awesome? I've got a decent amount but I'd say the car chase in the second RP takes the cake. I mean it takes gigantic silicon carbide balls to chase a heavily armed convoy through Las Vegas with nothing more than a single Stryker vehicle, some Humvees and a pickup truck.

------------------------

Taranis, why do you like mustard?

Pino, what was possibly your most insane moment ever?

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Taranis: It tastes good on hot dogs, has Biblical references (Luke 13:18-19, among others), and it has... high combustibility!

The first two are true, not that last one.

Are you here too, boldface?!

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
@ Taranis: what are the biblical references in mustard? (honest question)

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Taranis: Abraca- EXPLANATION!

"Then said he, Unto what is the kingdom of God like? and whereunto shall I resemble it?
It is like a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and cast into his garden; and it grew, and waxed a great tree; and the fowls of the air lodged in the branches of it."

- Luke 13:18–9

"And he said, Whereunto shall we liken the kingdom of God? or with what comparison shall we compare it?
It is like a grain of mustard seed, which, when it is sown in the earth, is less than all the seeds that be in the earth:
But when it is sown, it groweth up, and becometh greater than all herbs, and shooteth out great branches; so that the fowls of the air may lodge under the shadow of it."

- Mark 4:30–2

"Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field:
Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof."

- Matthew 13:31–2

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Taranis, do you actually have any combat ability?

----------------------

Twilight Valley

Deimos
Rime
Ms. Swimmer
Mr. Bigmouth
Theta
Hasta
Excidium
Rytho
Raptix

Other RPs

Dr. Zanasiu (DS)
Dr. Kerzach (DS)
Alfred Byford (DS)
Zachary (IC)
Dr. Zanasiu (IC)
Dr. Kerzach (IC)
Ms. Swimmer (IC)
Mr. Bigmouth (IC)
Deimos (IC)
Rime (IC)

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Taranis: Yes... I can shoot fire, lightning, and can manipulate reality to produce a variety of other effects... I can even drop a hundred jars of mustard on you if you want... or mayonnaise, if you are tired of that motif of mine.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Taranis, can you use condiments as a weapon? It would be funny to see someone get owned by a jar of relish.

--------------

Ask:

Twilight Valley

Deimos
Rime
Ms. Swimmer
Mr. Bigmouth
Theta
Hasta
Excidium
Rytho
Raptix

Other RPs

Dr. Zanasiu (DS)
Dr. Kerzach (DS)
Alfred Byford (DS)
Zachary (IC)
Dr. Zanasiu (IC)
Dr. Kerzach (IC)
Ms. Swimmer (IC)
Mr. Bigmouth (IC)
Deimos (IC)
Rime (IC)

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Taranis: Strictly speaking, I can use ANYTHING as a weapon, as long as I am creative enough to figure out a way it can be harmful. Yes, I could drop 100 jars of condiments on a person; it would stop a average human if he were hit by 25 jars each of mustard, mayo, ketchup and... catsup.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
@ Taranis: Does the Christian Bible appear in the fantasy roleplay? I'd always thought that world was seperate from our own.

@ Alfred: When you woke up that morning, what were you expecting to be the most interesting thing that was going to happen?

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: LettuceBacon&Tomato,Oct 16 2009 on  02:42 AM
@ Taranis: Does the Christian Bible appear in the fantasy roleplay? I'd always thought that world was seperate from our own.

Taranis: I'm not IN the fantasy roleplaying section! I'm in the insane cafe! I also haven't mentioned the Bible there.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Alfred: Probably some scientists arguing over something. A full on building battle, prison break and car chase were not things I was expecting.

----------------

Shelton, how shocked were you when Dr. Kerzach killed Dr. Gallo?

Taranis, how can you teleport so rapidly?

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Taranis: Gosh, so many questions about me... I thought some serious character like Adykon or Rhiga would get this kind of attention... anyway, I teleport using magic, and failing that, I step through a plot hole. It works every time.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
my characters are availible to ask:

The Land Before Time Unleashed

Ethan Sullivan(human character)
Nicholas Frost
Andrew Jones
Ada Erwin(human)
Jane Sullivan

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Shelton: It scared the crap out of me, which was why I swore slightly more than necessary. I mean, up till then Kerzach had been the only guy other than me who'd never been much of a fighter, and then here he goes and wins a fight-to-the-death with a letter opener...

Oscar: ...And what were you doing? Just standing there? What if he'd lost?

Shelton: (ignores him) So yeah, I was just glad he was on my side, not the other time around. And his newly-proven skills later proved useful when the two of us were undercover for so long in the Dragonstorm ranks.
___________________________________________________________-

All Serris' characters: Shelton has mentioned that he's been scratched from his college records and disinherited by his family due to the government cover-up. What extra problems have cropped up for all you from your involvement in the Pelvanida incidents?

-----------------
My characters available for questioning are Dr. Rudyard Shelton and his anti-matter counterpart, Oscar.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kerzach: Well, you get put into a situation where you nearly had your throat cut and you can do some crazy things.

-----------------------------

Dr. Zanasiu: Well, I lost my security clearance and was banned from ever working with the government again. Columbia University has removed me from my alumni list, their latest biological research center had its name changed from "Zanasiu Genetics Center" to "Yalaman Genetics Center". Oh, I was also permanently banned from ever setting foot in the Columbia campus, which I found out when I was invited as a guest lecturer. My family has completely stopped communicating with me. Luckily, Krebs-Calvin Pharmaceuticals was in need of some molecular biologists so I got a job there and I have feeling that they hired me because I was so infamous but skilled.

Dr. Kerzach: Well like James, I lost my security clearance and was banned from ever working with the government again. Rutgers University has removed me from their alumni list and I lost most of my friends. Not to mention someone tried to burn my house down...while I was inside! I also got harassing and threatening phone calls. I had to move out of the state and live with Neville Ivers, who also moved out of state. After a while, I got a job at the Nevada based lanthanide metals refining company called Rara Terra Smelting. Of course, someone found out and the harassment started up again. How did I stop the harassment? Let's say identity theft isn't always bad...

Zachary: Where to begin? Let's start with losing my security clearance and getting permanently banned from government jobs. Further more, Cornell University has removed my name from their alumni list. Oh, yeah my family does not speak to or even of me. And James has literally become my only friend.

Sharon Varma: Well, aside from the usual "lose security clearance, no government jobs for as long as you live" crap, I also found out that my name was removed from MIT records. Not to mention that quite a few companies won't hire me because the entire situation had followed me. So what did I do? Like Kerzach said, ID theft isn't always bad. I "borrowed" a Vegas stripper's identity and bribed some officials to make it look like Sharon Varma was the stripper's real name. I used the new ID to get a job as an electrician's assistant. So if you meet a Dhole working as an electrician's assistant with the name "Joan Kierwal", that's me.

Neville Ivers: Oh... This one's bad. Let's see, no security clearance, no government jobs for life, I lost my house because someone burned it down. I had to move out of Nevada. My current situation... I'm living out of my SUV!

-----------------------------

Twilight Valley

Deimos
Rime
Ms. Swimmer
Mr. Bigmouth
Theta
Hasta
Excidium
Rytho
Raptix

Other RPs

Dr. Zanasiu (DS)
Dr. Kerzach (DS)
Zachary (DS)
Alfred Byford (DS II)
Sharon Varma (DS I)
Neville Ivers (DS I)
Zachary (IC)
Dr. Zanasiu (IC)
Dr. Kerzach (IC)
Ms. Swimmer (IC)
Mr. Bigmouth (IC)
Deimos (IC)
Rime (IC)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Reviving this topic!

Kerzach, if you had a child, what would you name him

-----------------

Rudyard Shelton from Darwin's Soldiers and his various incarnations (antimatter, AI) are available for questioning.

Allicloud

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/femoman
Hey, can I put my characters in here?

Redback- Spinosaurus
Celya- Coelophysus
Tero- Pteranodon
Rheddo- Rhedosaurus