The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Human OC's meet the LBT

Dalekdino · 290 · 46141

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Littlefoot fan 1990,Oct 27 2014 on  07:50 PM
I love the idea of having humans meet the land before time characters. I've thought of doing something like that in story form. Your drawings are great.

:D  :)  :p  :wave  :yes
Oh thanks a lot!  :DD  There's more of this to come. Nice to get feed back on this from someone else for ones.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here's the start of a montage of the two groups playing together.
First off here's Josh, Olivia, Littlefoot and Cera running along.

Followed by Tom, Meg, Petrie, Chomper, Ducky and Spike.

I feel the first part of the LBT end credits music would fit this montage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oVZXPRGeWA

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here's another part of the montage, their playing blind mans bluff like near the end of the 2nd film, and Tom and Ducky are it.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
And here Josh and Tom are playing with pinecones like balls with Cera and Chomper.
Chomper has kicked his cone high in the air (like in the opening of the TV show) which Tom is trying to catch. While Josh is kneeing his to Cera whose ready to bounce it back with her head.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
...Sorry for the lateness of this. I've gotten into something else, and it's been hard to tear attention away...anywho...

I LOVE the all these. They all really look like they're playing together happily...well, in the third one. The first two look a lot like they're all marching, but it's cuter somehow, even though they're running. They all look like they're having fun, though.

Also, They're playing catch with pinecones! XD

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Nov 11 2014 on  11:56 PM
...Sorry for the lateness of this. I've gotten into something else, and it's been hard to tear attention away...anywho...

I LOVE the all these. They all really look like they're playing together happily...well, in the third one. The first two look a lot like they're all marching, but it's cuter somehow, even though they're running. They all look like they're having fun, though.

Also, They're playing catch with pinecones! XD
Well better late then never...

Well I don't often draw people running from that angle.. I got the idea for them all running along from the opening of the TV show.  And the other one as said was inspired from near the end of the 2nd film. Well they played with pinecones in the TV show, and it's safter then with a rock like in the 3rd film..

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here Olivia is admiring Littlefoot spin a pinecone on the tip of his tail.

I got the idea for this off this LBT colour book page.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

I thought for this montage I'd pay homage to one of my favourite scenes from the first film and have Josh and co and Littlefoot and co play don't step on a crack. :)

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Here they're crossing a log, this kinda homage to the LBT 1 poster and also got the idea for it from this LBT logo.
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/landbe...=20080320011048

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Ok I think it's time I posted something new on this topic.

Here Josh and Tom do a funny trick behind a tree which everyone else finds very amusing.

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Who are Josh and Tom?  Are they in LBT 14?

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: LittlefootAndAliTogether,Mar 25 2015 on  03:24 PM
Who are Josh and Tom?  Are they in LBT 14?
You really need to read and look through all the pages of fanart topics properly before you comment.. Josh and Tom are my OCs origanl character's I made up, as are Olivia and Meg, it says their my OCs in that title of the topic. I mean how could they be character's in LBT 14 when I first started this topic before we heard a 14 film was been made.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Then Josh and Tom introduce Littlefoot and co to drawing. Which to 2 brothers are very good at.

Josh: Hey why don't we show you something humans can do that I think you'll really like.

Littlefoot: What is it?

Josh: We call it drawing, me and Tom are pretty good at. We normally use this stuff called paper and a pencil to do it. But we can also do it with just a pointy stone and a flat rock wall.

Josh and Tom both pick up a small pointy stone and head over to a near by cliff face.

Olivia: You'll really like it, and I can confirm Josh and Tom are really good at it for their age.

Josh: Basically what we do is press the stone against the wall, and move it around like this.

Josh starts drawing a Triceratops on the rock face.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Really nice pictures :) The picture with Olivia and Littlefoot is especially cute!

You shouldn't take L&AT's feedback seriously since, as you've already noticed I think, it's not really helpful :p
Inactive, probably forever.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Ducky123,Mar 27 2015 on  06:28 PM
Really nice pictures :) The picture with Olivia and Littlefoot is especially cute!

You shouldn't take L&AT's feedback seriously since, as you've already noticed I think, it's not really helpful :p
Ah nice to get feedback from you again.
You'll like some up coming picture's I have planned with Olivia and Littlefoot then.

Yes I know... :oops
It's just I don't take well to silly questions in general. Outside the internet etc.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Quote from: LittlefootAndAliTogether,Mar 25 2015 on  10:24 AM
Who are Josh and Tom?  Are they in LBT 14?
Dalekdino has clearly stated in the title of this thread "Human OC's", which pretty much rules out these characters being present in any LBT movie. Not to mention, it would be out of bounds for LBT to even have human characters to start with.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Josh and Tom finish their drawing on the rock wall and everyone else admires their handy work.

Josh: There you what do you think?

Ducky: Oooh you drew-ed us, well sort off.

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Mar 25 2015 on  04:57 AM
Ok I think it's time I posted something new on this topic.

Here Josh and Tom do a funny trick behind a tree which everyone else finds very amusing.
I want to give your dinos, especially Chomper, a hug.