Beyond the Mysterious Beyond > The Fridge

What inspired your usernames?

<< < (2/15) > >>

Malte279:
Malte is my actual real first name while 279 stands for the 27th of september (over here the day is given before the month), my birthday.

The Chronicler:
I've been a huge Bionicle fan for a very long time, so I wanted a username that reflected that, but not sound so unfamiliar to everyone. One of my favorite Bionicle characters, Takua (who you see as my avatar image), was entitled "Chronicler" in the storyline for a while, so I decided to use that as my username. (I figured it was fitting, since I also had plans at the time of writing my first fanfiction, Quest for the Energy Stones.)

FlipperBoidSkua:
It was inspired by the movie, Happy Feet. Among my favorite characters were the skuas, and I loved how their New Jersey accent had them saying 'Flipper Boid' instead of Flipper Bird. It's been my universal username ever since. :DD

Serris:
Serris is the name of one of the bosses in Metroid Fusion, the first Metroid game I played.

Nick22:
nick is my real name and i was 22 whewn i joined in 2004. obviously i'm no longer 22- i'm 29. but i've keot as i dont believe in changing names

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version