The Land Before Time > Land Before Time TV Series (2007)

Regarding ANY Season 2 topics.

(1/20) > >>

Petrie.:
Unless you have valid, CONFIRMED information regarding the Land Before Time, do not start Season 2 topics saying the series will resume or episode titles or any unofficial garbage like that.  This only confuses people.

As of July 5, 2009 we know that the LBT offices in Universal are CLOSED and there is no new LBT material being made or produced at this present time.  This means there is no season 2 and no LBT 14.

Do NOT post information from these sites because they are unreliable sources:

- wikipedia
- imdb
- tv.com
- Land Before Time wiki

Your post will be removed immediately if information is posted from these sites.

liamcourt:
Nice post, Thanks for share this lovely information.

Highsoar:
Yeah, that's a good way to do things.

What's the situation now with the offices? I don't expect anymore TV series episodes (and have no idea WHY people on the wiki are thinking that because Sprout is becoming a Universal  network of some kind that it'll lead to new episodes...really, at this late date? Not likely, folks) but is the production office for the movies back open?

Also, I wonder if the original poster could edit their post at this late date, since we do have movie 14 now.

vonboy:
Another mod could update the OP, since they have that power. Petrie, who was one of the forum's founders, isn't around much anymore, so it would have to be some mod whose more active nowadays, like Rhombus.

And we don't know the situation with the offices right now, do we? They did make one new movie, but there's been no word if there will be anything else coming.

Hypno:
I found something that gives a higher chance that there could be another season.http://www.cartoonbrew.com/tv/nbcuniversal...ids-150520.html

Sprout (the channel that currently airs the TV series episodes) is being replaced by Universal Kids in September, which might mean that another season of the show could be made to help boost the popularity of the new channel. This means that the chance of another season of the Land Before Time TV series is much higher. It would be a good decision anyways. It would really help with starting the channel off strong.

What do you think about this? Do you think that we might get another season to be aired on this new channel, or do you think that it won't boost the chances of another season at all?

Also,

--- Quote ---vonboy  Posted on May 12 2017, 08:01 AM
     And we don't know the situation with the offices right now, do we? They did make one new movie, but there's been no word if there will be anything else coming.
--- End quote ---
I'm pretty sure that the 14th film was made due to Jurassic World's popularity, so maybe another movie will come out in late 2018 or 2019 after the release of Jurassic World 2.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version