The Land Before Time > Land Before Time TV Series (2007)

Regarding ANY Season 2 topics.

<< < (2/20) > >>

Sneak:
hmm, I doubt think LBT universe would be used to raise popularity of any channel...
who knows, though...

and hey, wait. Should we post in this thread? I think you can create new one or find similar thread somewhere there.

Hypno:
Well we did the same things for the thread "Regarding ANY LBT 14 Topics", and it had like 20 something pages until it was locked when the trailer came out...so maybe we could do it on this thread until there is another season for the TV series. I don't know.

Hypno:
There are three things I think about when I see this YouTube channel that uploaded the TV series episodes in 1080p.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGTPGtMd8ydRNsTcKaDwF1w

1. Could it be an official channel? Who else has access to 1080p feeds? The channel links other official channels as well.

2. I find it pretty amusing that they used the wiki background on their channel. The Littlefoot avatar also includes it :lol

2.1: Even Israel Barber's channel is on Related Channels xD

3. The thing I find most interesting about it though is the playlists. There are three playlists.
One for every LBT video.
One for all of the TV series episodes.
And one for...Season 1? Why is there a playlist for season 1? Are they hiding something from us?

And why does the channel exist in the first place? Interesting...most interesting...

Sovereign:
A very nice find in itself but i doubt it's an official channel. The "about" section says it is a UK channel and the description of LBT refers only to the original film, not the TV series. Also, why would Universal suddenly upload the episodes to Youtube after a long campaign to delete them? Even then, it's nice to see the videos in that quality, at least until they get removed. :)

Hypno:
I was thinking that they gave up on that or something; the amount of uploads was increasing really quickly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version