The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Alien's Art Arcade

a1iengutz

• Stealer of Teeth
  • Ruby
  • Don't ask me I just work here
    • View Profile
    • My art insta
:DD Hi! Welcome to Alien's Art Arcade! (it was the only synonym for gallery that started with an a)
This is where you'll find all my LBT related art! I might occasionally post other art here but you'll find most of my other art here and my dragon related art here! Feel free to look around my gallery, and if you wanna do a collab or trade feel free to reach out!  :Mo If you're here from an aquarium or an underwater adventure you're gonna want to go to get yourself settled in provided you have your passport available!
   :smile
« Last Edit: December 17, 2020, 01:11:50 AM by a1iengutz »
  I'm cool, I swear! Take a nap

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
That’s incredible Alien! I love the style and the high gloss. I particularly like Chomper, that the colbalt of LBTV is more featured than his standard purple. :)

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
awwwwwwww
this drawing style makes them so cute!!! ^^

beautiful!
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
This looks great Alien! I love Chomper's expression here! :chompysmile

As a heads up, the fanart section is only for LBT related are such as this one you just posted. If you're interested in posted non LBT art, you can create another topic here

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
This is so amazing and adorbs!  :Mo You have an amazing art style!  :chompysmile

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Awwwww!!!! I love this!!! :wub Your art style is so smooth and polished, and it really seems to give off a shine! I also love the way you outlined just the characters, not anything in the background, because it keeps the focus on Littlefoot and Chomper while making the scene seem even more filled with light. Not to mention the character's facial expressions are so adorbs, with those big, glittery eyes! Props to you for being able to make Chomper's face both toothy and sweet at the same time, because I know from experience how hard that kind of thing can be. Truly an awesome piece of art, I can't wait to see more from you!

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
Everyone already said it, so I'll just repeat: I love the vibrant colors/tone, and the lighting really gives it an old LBT feel given the first film's use of yellow hues. Feels like the Bright Circle is shining on these two friends. Spectacular job here! :chompysmile
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

jassy

• certified member of the spike fanclub :)
  • Member+
  • Spike
  • your local procrastinating fanartist!
    • View Profile
I echo what everyone else said, this is a really great piece! I love the soft lighting and their expressions really bring the picture to life. Nice work!  :DD
"Don't you ever wonder what's out there?"  :rainbowThinking

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Oh my goodness, this is too cute! Love your style :D

a1iengutz

• Stealer of Teeth
  • Ruby
    • View Profile
    • My art insta
This looks great Alien! I love Chomper's expression here! :chompysmile

As a heads up, the fanart section is only for LBT related are such as this one you just posted. If you're interested in posted non LBT art, you can create another topic here
! Thanks for letting me know, I'm still finding my way around the forum  :DD  And thanks to everyone else for all the nice compliments! You guys are so sweet  :^^spike

a1iengutz

• Stealer of Teeth
  • Ruby
    • View Profile
    • My art insta
Made a new forum siggy for myself featuring my LBT oc! Stay tuned for more art of her...

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Your OC is so adorbs!  :Mo I can't wait to see more art about her!

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Very cool! I agree that it will be great to hear more as well as see a full drawing of her at some point!

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Aww, your OC is such a cute little sharptooth! Looking forward to seeing more! :chompysmile

Vojeds

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
I forgot to make a post that I had in mind! It's about your first picture, and all I have to say is that it is amazing good job, I love seeing chomper in different art styles :ChomperPOG

Truly amazing  :ChomperImpressed