The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

AVGN's Top 20 Urkel Moments

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
If anyone watched TGIF back in the 90's, the one show they'd most likely remember is Family Matters.  It was the best of them all and went for a total of 9 seasons.  However, if there is one character anyone would name from that show, it's likely that the first one to come to mind is Steve Urkel.

This guy is a comedy genius.  Quite literally.  It's hard to make a list of his best moments, but the talented AVGN has managed to come up with a Top 20 list. (Mainly because 10 just doesn't do this character justice.)

Here's the vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ7t-lEWr4U

Dare you not to have a single LMAO moment.  This is just too funny! :)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Sawwy, I could smile here and there but wasn't laughing my ass off all the time.

Thanks for posting though, I was bored :p

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I remember that show.  I'd watch it once in a while.  I enjoyed watching it once in a while.  Thanks for the link.  Though for me the video pauses at the 4.01 minute and refuses to play past that.  No problem playing any other video.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
:spit  :spit  :spit  :spit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  I LOVED this show as a kid!  I was LMAO at these clips, especially the Fireworks Dinner and the Bruce Lee Urkel moments :lol  :lol!  I used to run around the house as a whippersnapper after watching TGIF and mimic Urkel's "Did I do thaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!" line :lol.  Ah, childhood memories.  Thanks for sharing :smile!

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
now I'm starting to miss Family Matters, I loved that show as a kid.

KingdomKey23

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Saw it last night. It was awesome! "Did I do that?" That never gets old. XD