The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Petrie. · 16 · 1374

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
I hope everyone here shares joy with people you love, offers hope to those in need, and has a very wonderful day. :) :)

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I hope everyone has a great Christmas and such.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I hope this has been a great Christmas season for everyone!  :DD

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Merry Christmas to all of you.
Yesterday (over here Christmas eve is the most important day) I celebrated with my sister, mother, grandma, aunt, two, uncles, and cousins from my mother's side.
Today we were by my father's parents and the day after tomorrow (yes, Christmas can be sort of drawn out in families where the parents no longer live at the same spot) my sister and I will be at my Dad's place.  :)

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Merry Christmas, everyone!

Every year, my family has a get-together on Christmas Eve.  Think of it as a Christmas Party! ;)

We also got to open all our presents late last night. :)

I'll give out that information in another topic. :D

With Christmas Day, just expect the usual Feast and enjoyment of new presents. :)

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you have a great holiday! ^^

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Merry Christmas,Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year  ;)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Merry christmas from me and my family to everyone :)

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Happy holidays, everyone! :D

Though I signed off of the GOF a few minutes before midnight last night, I stayed up in my room until about 6 AM, watching a movie on a laptop and making a Christmas card for my parents.

I’d estimate I got about two hours of sleep (factoring in the time it took me to actually fall asleep), before woke to the sound of other family members.

One look outside showed that we were snowed in, and the cedar trees in front of the house were so weighted down with the stuff that the tip of one was touching the ground. I’m fond of those trees, so I went outside with a snow shovel to knock the snow off (about a minute in, the blade came off the shovel and I was left hitting the trees with the handle :wacko). The rain of snow and dead foliage was considerable (a few minutes ago I found a small twig and a dry leaf stuck in my left sideburn :blink:) and I was probably a pretty sorry-looking sight when I came back inside. Still, it was fun. :P:

As far as Christmas presents were concerned, I was very happy with the ones I got, but I hadn’t been too confident about the gifts I had bought for my family. However, I was in for a surprise, as they all turned out to be very pleased with them, so I was very glad about that. :) (I think I actually find watching other people open presents I give them more fun and exciting than opening my own.) Our cat Sasquatch got one giftóa catnip mouseóand he LOVED it! :lol

By noon, everyone had unwrapped their presents, exchanged Christmas hugs, and commenced spending the rest of the day enjoying themselves. Apart from an incident in which I overzealously attempted to give a thank-you hug to another family member, lost my balance, and accidentally struck the individual in the teeth, :bang it’s been a great Christmas so far. :smile

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.