The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Disney's Cruella

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
How did Cruella De Vil come to be?  At the end of this month, you'll find out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmCqOkEuePI

If she doesn't scare you, no evil thing will.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I don’t intend to see it. I never thought Cruella needed a backstory. She worled as one-dimensional Villian. Plus Glen Close did a great job in the live action films.

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Mouse-a-saur

• A Winchesterian Paradox
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
I don’t intend to see it. I never thought Cruella needed a backstory. She worled as one-dimensional Villian. Plus Glen Close did a great job in the live action films.
Same. This feels really contrived; why would I want to root for her, she tried to kill all the dalmations?  :rhett_ohsnap

~*And I'm something called a Jared Padalecki*~

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Same. This feels really contrived; why would I want to root for her, she tried to kill all the dalmations?  :rhett_ohsnap

Exsctly! Well said.

What’s next? The Rise of Jafar, how a Powerful Sorcerer became a wicked advisor, and nemesis of Aladdin.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Exsctly! Well said.

What’s next? The Rise of Jafar, how a Powerful Sorcerer became a wicked advisor, and nemesis of Aladdin.

Please, don't give them any ideas. :rhett_ohsnap

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
What I am surprised about is the soundtrack I haven't seen the film but Supertramp's Bloody Well Right, seriously?

It makes no sense because the song is about a mentally unstable boy going though the British school system.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Up next, a film exploring the tragic backstory of how John Silver from Treasure Planet became a cyborg pirate.  You know what though?  That actually sounds pretty awesome!  I'd pay to watch that!  Treasure Planet needs more love. 

Mouse-a-saur

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
It definitely does. Makes you wish that planned sequel hadn’t been cancelled  :ShortyDisgusted

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
next up; Finding out Scar's tragic backstory where he goes from a loyal little brother to a murderous pyscho.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mouse-a-saur

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
next up; Finding out Scar's tragic backstory where he goes from a loyal little brother to a murderous pyscho.
Didn't they do that in one of those 90s Disney books?  :PLoofah

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Up next, a film exploring the tragic backstory of how John Silver from Treasure Planet became a cyborg pirate.  You know what though?  That actually sounds pretty awesome!  I'd pay to watch that!  Treasure Planet needs more love.

I totally agree with this @F-14 Ace @Mouse-a-saur --Treasure Planet is one of my favorite Disney movies ever, and I'll always regret that it didn't get that sequel or TV series that was in development.

"I don't see anything!"--Cera

"Maybe your eyes are getting in the way."--Rainbow Face

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

According to the live action Disney remake it what the Hyena Ghetto  Gangs that turned him. :p

Mouse-a-saur

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile

According to the live action Disney remake it what the Hyena Ghetto  Gangs that turned him. :p
:areyouserious Oof

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Ursala’s Current, How A Squid Woman went Bad. XD