The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

episode list 20 shown

novaflare

• Spike
    • View Profile
found here
http://landbeforetime.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

list
# The Cave of Many Voices
# The Mysterious Tooth Crisis
# The Star Day Celebration
# The Canyon of Shiny Stones
# The Great Log-Running Game
# The Brave Longneck Scheme
# The Meadow of Jumping Water
# Days of Rising Water
# Escape from the Mysterious Beyond
# The Hidden Canyon
# Legend of the Story Speakers
# The Bright Circle Celebration
# The Lonely Journey
# Missing Fast-Water Adventure
# The Spooky Nighttime Adventure
# The Lone Dinosaur Returns
# Stranger From the Mysterious Above
# The Hermit of Black Rock
# The Amazing Threehorn Girl
# The Big Longneck Test

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
"The Lone dinosaur returns"?! This probably means Doc again!

"Stranger from the mysterious above"; please DON'T let this be an alien, we already had a close shave in the seventh movie (Let's hope its a flyer of some kind.)

"The big longneck test" sounds a bit like "day of the flyers" for sauropods...

novaflare

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Noname,Mar 18 2007 on  10:14 PM
"The Lone dinosaur returns"?! This probably means Doc again!

"Stranger from the mysterious above"; please DON'T let this be an alien, we already had a close shave in the seventh movie (Let's hope its a flyer of some kind.)

"The big longneck test" sounds a bit like "day of the flyers" for sauropods...
maybe pterano? Maybe he flies in to help the kids out of a jam early on. It does say stranger from above not strangers.

Darn it hit reply bef i war ready stupid tap to click was on on my touch pad.

Any ways im hopeing for more eps like escape from the mysterious beyond. That ep was best i seen so far imo. It had more of what the original movie did. It also points out a flaw with the fast biter (raptors) well more so with the pack. The kids and the dinos in the mysterious beyond might be able to take advantage of the fact that thud has a sense of paying back debts. And that he may also be able to be conviced to not attack. This could be developed a bit more and show a way they can beat red claw and his fast biters.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
Good to hear. Also, the wikia lists Ruby's siblings as "Howler and Kosh", even though this is nowhere mentioned in the series or anywhere else on the internet.

novaflare

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Noname,Mar 18 2007 on  10:24 PM
Good to hear. Also, the wikia lists Ruby's siblings as "Howler and Kosh", even though this is nowhere mentioned in the series or anywhere else on the internet.
hmm i missed where it said that. So who ever is maintainign this wiki must have seen the new eps and has some more info and that leads me to beleive we get to hear more about ruby and chompers past btwen movie 5 and the series. Very nice looks like universal is going to start tieing the movies togather more. Could be good for the entire franchise.

I did notice that there are far more lft wikis poping up on google now than even 2 or 3 months ago. Shows that the franchises popularity is on the rise. mod and admins might want to get ready for some trolling of the forums as tey get busy. Heck ive have searched for various information on lbft as a franchise and just recently found these forums. And ive been searching now and then for like 5 or 6 years. If i recall i found the link on a wiki no less.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
How did you find us anyway?

I've often wondered who maintains the LBT wiki entry..its nobody from here I know that.  I've tried leaving this board as an external link before and it always gets removed. >.>

novaflare

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie,Mar 19 2007 on  08:12 AM
How did you find us anyway?

I've often wondered who maintains the LBT wiki entry..its nobody from here I know that.  I've tried leaving this board as an external link before and it always gets removed. >.>
Thats the thing i dont even realy know. I was looking on the ooldest biggest of the wikis for screen captures. Clicking links to various other wikis and i always use middle click to open in new tabs opened a few links in new tabs from various wikis looked and seen one was a forum lol.

I fully expect these forums to get a fair bit more hits and members soon. Just going on what im seeing with the wikis poping up every where its only a matter of time before people start coming here. Theres been a noticable increase int he franchises popularity with the series out there now. Use to search torrents for the various movies as often times they have screen shots of their films showing how good the quality is like a advertisement as a smaller file. Before i was lucky to find one torrent for a given film now you search for land before time and you get listings for every ep and movie. So it sort of shows that the popularity is one the rise big time.

Sad thing is still no screenies out there darn it heh.
 Basically every thing that indicates the popularity of a given film game or tv show is on the rise for land before time. so get ready for trolling on the forums here those twerps always follow the popular titles to. Animated films and their fans are always prime troll chow.

Ill see what i can do about getting some links pointing here. I still have a few contacts heh.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The 20th episode could see another Ali reappearance.. after all "longneck" is in the title.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Ratiasu

• Spike
    • View Profile
I do hope we get to see Doc again, even if I thought he was a spirit in the movie. Seeing Ali again would be great, too - her reintroduction episode was disappointing, as it focused on Rhette.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Mar 31 2007 on  10:57 AM
The 20th episode could see another Ali reappearance.. after all "longneck" is in the title.
I hope to god you're right. I really wish that Ali would return in the 20th episode. But I was almost positive that Ali would be in the Great Longneck Migration but she wasn't so don't let the title confuse you. But I'm with you in seeing another Ali appearance.

novaflare

• Spike
    • View Profile
wow this topic got popular today for some reason hehe.

Dash your forum av dont suppose you got full sizedd screen captures like that by chance? I want to add them or have them added to my gallery.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: novaflare,Mar 31 2007 on  05:36 PM

Dash your forum av dont suppose you got full sizedd screen captures like that by chance? I want to add them or have them added to my gallery.
http://digitalius.csmalecki.com/thumbnails...lbum=29&page=13

This is a site that I found a while back. This has 13 count them 13 pages of Land Before Time pictures. These are all from the first movie though.  If you need pictures from other movies I've got an idea for you. Go to YouTube on most of the Videos you can pause the video when you see a picture you want to use and press the print screen button and edit it in Paint or Photoshop.

novaflare

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dash The Longneck,Mar 31 2007 on  08:14 PM

This is a site that I found a while back. This has 13 count them 13 pages of Land Before Time pictures. These are all from the first movie though.  If you need pictures from other movies I've got an idea for you. Go to YouTube on most of the Videos you can pause the video when you see a picture you want to use and press the print screen button and edit it in Paint or Photoshop.
yikes ive been searching for this sort of thing for weeks with no luck.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: novaflare,Mar 31 2007 on  07:27 PM
Quote from: Dash The Longneck,Mar 31 2007 on  08:14 PM

yikes ive been searching for this sort of thing for weeks with no luck.
I think I searched up"Land Before Time screencaps" on Google and this was one of the sites I got.