The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Tiana and Luis

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile

Luis: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Tiana (not knowing that Ray is trying to get the thorns off him): You know Luis...if you weren't one of those big lipped trumpet playing alligator moments I actually would have been scared that time

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
What a coincidence! I was thinking of posting a screenshot from this exact same scene a while back! :lol (I couldn’t come up with any captions at the time, so I decided against it.)

Tiana: “Didn’t I warn you to check for snapping turtles before jumping in the pond?”

Ray (offscreen, near the end of Louis’s tail): “Leggo, you!”

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Unfortunately, the bag containing the crack cocaine in Luis's stomach burst and he preceded to go on a drug-induced frenzy throughout the state.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Tiana: “Louis, I’m going to be frank with you: I really think you should give up opera and go back to trumpet playing. Your performances are almost as unpleasant to watch as they are to hear.”

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Tiana: Yes, yes.. Your imitations of the Zombies from Resident Evil is very good, Louis..