The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

You will never believe this.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
:rolleyes: I've seen this before :p It's one of those where you just need to move on with life and forget about...stuff like this... <_<

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
It was funnier near the beginning, where he parodizes actual aspects of the movies. By the time he reaches around the sixth movie, he starts making stuff up, and it's not nearly as funny. (Though his comments on reading the name of Movie 11 made me laugh).

I'd have thought the author'd have updated it by now. I guess he doesn't go back to his old pages. I'd love to read his review of LBT 13.

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I really despise LBT haters! I mean, writing something that points the flaws of something we like? That guy pointed that ALL the sequels were fatal flaws!

Look, I've nothing against LBT haters, but whatever insult they say about them (like they're for the gay and the retarded), makes me want to go on a rampage! :mad

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Best to just ignore them.  Why get yourself all upset.  Let them have their own opinion.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
^ I second that.
Sometimes I have the impression though that many of us like ranting about LBT haters same as they like to rant about LBT. There are some other threads similar to this one and this thread has been a very long living. Maybe people just need something to rant about. :rolleyes:

rosie

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Does this guy even seen the movies? Chomper is so cute. :angry:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Maybe he just looked at the dvd cover and the text on the back.

Sharptooh #436

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Rubbish.
I don't think that guy watched the films.

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
If "It" has something against the first Land Before Time movie, why did "It" watch the others? I didn't even read all of that because that made me mad. :anger

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
No point getting riled over whatever this knobber says  :p There are always gonna be haters out there who are quick to judge and do little to try to understand or at least give it a try. What's his opinion got to do with our adoration for LBT? Absolute jack all so I wouldn't give it the time of day...

Me...I just laughed it off coz this numpty obviously doesn't have a clue   :lol

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
I know, right? I mean, you can't take someone seriously after they type JurASSic :p

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: babidikrakenguard,Mar 6 2009 on  11:27 PM
If "It" has something against the first Land Before Time movie, why did "It" watch the others? I didn't even read all of that because that made me mad. :anger
Because "IT" is a troll and this is what trolls do.  I've learned to ignore idiots like this.  This person probably has no social life and will likely die a virgin, cold and alone.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
And in spite of the fact that nearly everyone professes to have learned to ignore such idiots we have by now credited him or her (even a strong dislike of LBT does not dehumanize a person or neutralize his or her gender) with four pages of messages already. A rather subtle way of ignoring people indeed ;)

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Four pages? How about four years, and still an active topic. Not even most of the stickied threads can boast that.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I seriously think this guy has never watched the original LBT when he wrote this,you know like someone came up to him and told him about it and said it was all crap in the end. what was he thinking.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
This topic has pretty much been beaten to death already.  I don't think there is anything else that can be added to it that hasn't already been said.  Perhaps it is time to close this thread and let it die.