The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I should prevent them from reaching the forest." Ruk said as he started to head off to where the droids were.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Drah-Cil stepped into the dense forest of trees and smiled as he could sense with the clarity of the Force how far those clone troopers were from the forests' edge. "This way. The Force will guide us." he said as the Selkath deactivated his lightsaber.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yes, we should hurry, to ensure they are all safe and doing as well as can be expected." Ruk said and looked at the others present.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I hope those jedi would hurry up...." thought Axel "i'm beginning to get nervous...". Axel looked from side to side to make sure that no droids were in the vicinity. Just to be extra safe he also checked his rader scanner for any enemy blips.
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Drah-Cil finally could sense where the other clone troopers were located and as he stepped through the bushes he smiled as best his species could. "It is good to see that more of our forces made it out of that surprise attack alive." he commented as he deactivated his lightsaber.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ruk felt around with the force before he stepped out behind Drah-Cil.  "It is indeed to have all of us together in one place and see that so many made it here safely." He said.  "Now we can think of the next step and discuss options." He said.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Axel heard the jedi arrive and he turned around and walked over to them, he also removed his helmet as a sign of respect "What what you have us do?" asked Axel as he saluted to his superiors

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ruk looked around at the group.   "Did everyone make it here?" He asked as he looked around the group to see how large it was.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
'most of us sir' replied Axel still saluting 'we lost a couple of troops....but that's alright...we're "expendable."'

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ruk returned the salute then shook his head sadly, "no one is expendable." He said.  Then looking a bit brighter, "I am glad most made it, even if all did not.  That is some good news." He said.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"thank you sir" replied Axel as he lowered his hand. "any ideas on how we can take back the base to alert the other jedi?". Axel then folded his arms and began to think as he walked "hmmmmm....."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ruk thought  a moment.  A long range burst transmission would be hard to track or to block, unless they are blocking all transmission.   As for taking back the base we need information first." Ruk said, "Before we can act, then formulate  plan or 2."

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"right-o sir" replied Axel as he pulled out a map from his pack, he unravelled it and he brought it over to show the jedi. "we are here, in the chituka' forest" axel pointed his finger on the map, then he slid his finger along the map and then he tapped on a birds eye view of a structure. "and there is our base, the droids have moved into the base of course and have probably set up base there and searching through the republics records..."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"hmm." Ruk said as he looked things over.  "I wonder if any of the droids are vulnerable emp burst or if they are hardned against that."  He looked at Axel.  "Do you have any suggestions or ideas?" He asked.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"well, i'm positive those regular tinnies are vulnerable to emp.." said axel "but if we're too close..it also affects our helmet systems, but other than that. emp is the best way to go"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Perhaps a grenade launcher or mortar could be used to launch those.  Also if we can find out if there is a central control or communications and take that down or block their communications it may help also."  Ruk said.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Drah-Cil nodded with approval at the idea of an EMP, but then he stepped forward and offered an idea of his own. "An EMP blast would also temporarily knock out our lightsabers. But we'd need a diversion to get close enough to our former base so we could actually fire the EMP itself. I'd be willing to go inside and keep the CIS busy while the EMP is launched."

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"seems to that you jedi are more reckless than i thought.." said Axel "it's risky..but if you're willing to do that then okay..but first we need to get a launcher from somewhere..."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gabranth stepped from the forest, nodding.  
"EMP would be the best bet, but...research my team has done revealed that more advanced models of the enemy forces may be resistant.  In that case, I'll accompany Drah-Cil.  And even if the pulse shorts out my sabers, I have backups.  Cortosis blades."
He said with a chuckle...

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Axel thought that these jedi were nuts "erm...if you say so....me and the others will provide cover fire while you guys get inside the base"