The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Littlefoot bites Spike

rhombus · 44 · 5322

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
^This “Guardian of the Great Valley” was the influencer on Littlefoot’s Sharptooth-like behavior. Your plan of making the residents implode on themselves will not work this time!
:OzzyAngry

That is preposterous! I protect all pilgrims and citizens of the Great Valley.  :p

Hmph, why should I believe you? Are you even a real power ranger? x(cera

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
^This “Guardian of the Great Valley” was the influencer on Littlefoot’s Sharptooth-like behavior. Your plan of making the residents implode on themselves will not work this time!
:OzzyAngry

That is preposterous! I protect all pilgrims and citizens of the Great Valley.  :p

Hmph, why should I believe you? Are you even a real power ranger? x(cera

Ask Zordon and he will tell you the truth.  :oops

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Spending all this time around Chomper is proving harmful to Littlefoot's state of mind. Now he's having an identity crisis and thinks he's a Sharptooth.

This was hilarious! Thanks for the chuckle. :)

Hehe, you're very welcome.
:)petrie

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Littlefoot: Green food!

*Chomp*

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

*Chomp*

What type of green food, flathead? x(cera

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

*Chomp*

What type of green food, flathead? x(cera

It tastes kinda spicy.. :p

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
You may be a Gentle Sharptooth...but Littlefoot is a very rough leaf eater. :sducky

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
You may be a Gentle Sharptooth...but Littlefoot is a very rough leaf eater. :sducky

Indeed, Littlefoot and how he handles green food makes us sharpteeth seem civilized when when we chow down. :D

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Indeed, Littlefoot and how he handles green food makes us sharpteeth seem civilized when when we chow down. :D

Argubly, even more humane than Littlefoot. Just look at poor Spike, grunting in pain and suffering in his final moments on Earth as the heartless longneck eventually kills him and cooks Spike on a barbecue.
 :opetrie

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

Argubly, even more humane than Littlefoot. Just look at poor Spike, grunting in pain and suffering in his final moments on Earth as the heartless longneck eventually kills him and cooks Spike on a barbecue.

That’s why Littlefoot raised Chomper. He’s part of the Secret Sharptooth Society. Why do you think he acts so excited about treestars? Its a cover. Spike doesn’t stand a chance. 

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

That’s why Littlefoot raised Chomper. He’s part of the Secret Sharptooth Society. Why do you think he acts so excited about treestars? Its a cover. Spike doesn’t stand a chance.

I wouldn't be surprised if Littlefoot actually faked Sharptooth's death. It was all a ploy, a trick. Once the timing is right, they'll both kill everyone and rule the Great Valley.

As for Sharptooth trying to "kill" Littlefoot, they had to make the scene believable so nobody would suspect a thing.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

I wouldn't be surprised if Littlefoot actually faked Sharptooth's death. It was all a ploy, a trick. Once the timing is right, they'll both kill everyone and rule the Great Valley.

As for Sharptooth trying to "kill" Littlefoot, they had to make the scene believable so nobody would suspect a thing.

Exactly, and what better way than for Sharptooth to kill Littlefoos mother. The Gang then would never suspect Littlefoot was in league with Sharptooth. This also explains why Littlefoot chose drowning Sharptooth over lava, this allowed Sharptooth to pretend he drowned, sink to the bottom, and then when the Gang left, return to the surface.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
...imagine Littlefoot being the villian instead of the hero/protagonist. :olittlefoot

Have any fanfics portrayed him like this or anything similar yet?

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
...imagine Littlefoot being the villian instead of the hero/protagonist. :olittlefoot

Not that I am aware of. It would be TLBT gone Wicked.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Despite Littlefoot being so out of character, I would still definitely read a fanfic like that. The entire timeline of LBT history would be changed forever with this one factor. :o

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

Despite Littlefoot being so out of character, I would still definitely read a fanfic like that. The entire timeline of LBT history would be changed forever with this one factor. :o

It certainly would be a darkee tale. :D

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile

There is one fanfic that comes to mind. YMMV on its quality though, it's a very short one. :bestsharptooth
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

There is one fanfic that comes to mind. YMMV on its quality though, it's a very short one. :bestsharptooth

Short like the story of the cookie and the Cookie Monster? :D

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Do you have a link to the fanfic, Owls?

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
I can't seem to find it. Maybe it got deleted.

From what I could recall it was a cursory what-if alternate end to LBT4 where Grandpa Longneck doesn't make it and Littlefoot turns cold dictator and results in Chomper being forced to kill him in some battle. It was a rather short story. Less than 2-3K words.

Stuff gets craze sometimes man.x
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.