The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Littlefoot look-alike

Ryuukokoro

• Chomper
    • View Profile
At the online site I play on (where my name is also Ryuukokoro) you can win adoptables to look like anything you want. I won a fanfic contest and I asked to have my adoptable made to look like Littlefoot! This is what the artist came up with. ^_^

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Haha that's really cool!
Congratulations to you! :D  B)
What sort of fanfic did you write?

novaflare

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ryuukokoro,Mar 26 2007 on  10:56 PM
At the online site I play on (where my name is also Ryuukokoro) you can win adoptables to look like anything you want. I won a fanfic contest and I asked to have my adoptable made to look like Littlefoot! This is what the artist came up with. ^_^

Very cool
Guess thatts what the little foot would look like in 65 million years after evelotion was done with him :)

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
WHat website is this?  I migh be interested in it.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Evolution at work :lol:
A very cute picture too.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
How can you have no parents?  :lol:  

Scientists have always wondered if our dino friends turned feathery or furry...fits right in. :)  Did you win the contest?

Ryuukokoro

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Petrie- lol. What 'no parents' means is that you can breed these adoptables by taking a male and a female and asking the artist to draw what the babies would look like. But since this one was a custom adult, it doesn't come from already existing parents. ^_^

And yup! I won first place! :D

F-14 Ace- the website is called Pony Island (www.ponyisland.net) and it's like neopets, where you raise pixel images of My Little Ponies. But some people make up their own little pixel pets on the side, and you can put their images on your userpage, etc.

action9000- I wrote a fanfic about my other Lunakune, whose name is Ront. Here's the story, actually! Well, it's more of an intro to a much longer story about Ront's history. It's only about a page long, but I'm quite proud of it! :D

http://www.freewebs.com/ussfantasy/MemoriesofFire.htm

It's titled "It's Cold, and I Have Memories of Fire..."

Akiko

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://wahyawolf.deviantart.com
Aww, how cute is that?!? :lol: Looks like evolution has changed him into a foxlion of sorts! :lol (Wait, since foxes and lions are carnivores, wouldn't that make him a "sharptooth"? :blink: Heh, evolution is just full of surprises :P:). This is an adorable picture, and the artist really captured Littlefoot's markings well!

At first glance I thought the game this came from was GaiaOnline, since a friend of mine is really into the adoptable creatures like that there (I have it too, just never gotten into that section of it too much). I've played a little PonyIsland, it costs money though (something I don't have enough of  :rolleyes:), so I stick to free games like subeta, neopets and wajas. ;)