The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Guardian's fanart

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You both did a great job in the picture, do you plan on collaborate like this in the future?

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
It is very possible...Sky is very talented at what he does in photoshop.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Great Valley Guardian,Sep 16 2008 on  06:05 AM
Actually it was Adobe Photoshop. I know I asked!! :DD
I thought so, but I wasn't too sure. :p

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Earlier today I had a certain burst of inspiration. :idea I was going to do a collage of all the LBT OC's that are here on the forums...even those of you here who don't RP at all, but have an idea for an Original Character I'd like to hear about it.

You can give me a basic description, a piece of line art, or if you want to submit a fully colored piece of art that's fine as well. I just need as many OC pics as I can get, and for those of you who don't have the time to draw due to christmas and family issues, just let me know and I'll be more than happy to either wait for your picture, or if you would like (And trust my abilities) You can request that I draw your character.

This is not mandatory, if  you don't want to you do not have to participate, but I figured our OC's deserved some serious lime light and what better way then to get them together to represent their creators and the friendships of the GOF!  :smile

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
I have 2 OCs:

Dr. James Zanasiu (Human) - Darwin's Soldiers

Description: a man in his late 20s to early 30s, about 5'9" with short cut black hair and gray eyes. He wears a lab coat. I'd prefer to have him portrayed with the weapon he uses in the RP, a Remington 870 shotgun. If you decide not to portray him with a weapon, have something on him hint that he's a "combat scientist".

Deimos (Utahraptor) - Twilight Valley

Description: a 6' male Utahraptor. Solid brown skin with amber eyes. I'd prefer that he be portrayed with a stone tipped spear but if decide not to portray him with a weapon, have him in a battle ready stance.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The only one I know exactly what the looks are is Diver who looks like Ducky.  Mim I have a slightly more then a basic idea, and my others I've only a vague idea.  Very stupid of me and uncreative, but I"m that sort of person.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The only OC I have is Lori, a young allosaurus. She's a little bit shorter than Chomper and she is reddish brown with blue stripes and a peach underside with red eyes.

Maybe I'll try and draw her for you, if I can work up the motivation to.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Well, I do have a bunch of fan-made LBT characters, I have posted info for only a little few (with few more pending release of bios if the need arises :angel ). I am not very good at drawing... and I really must try to draw LBT style. If you want, you may try drawing my OCs Cayso and Racnar, you know the info, but I can write their physical appearance here if you want.

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com
Well, if you really want to, you can find some old Sky pics in my dA gallery. ^^
Just click on "Browse" in my gallery and it should show all of my artworks.  ;)

Or just in my artwork topic somewhere here. xD

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
I've got a few OCs ready for my fanfiction. I'm planning to get them drawn, and they won't take long to appear in the fanfiction either.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Heck yes!  I have too many OC's to ask you to draw them all, but I'd greatly like...

Sieg and Dante (In Darkness): Maybe drawn with Hunter and Tex?  You can put the other two girls and Virgil in, if you'd like.  
     Details on the main two:
Dante is a grey anthro Raptor, who wears a Red trenchcoat with a black shirt underneath and black pants.  Stands about 5'10".  Carries two pistols and a Claymore with a skull on the guard.  Blue/green eyes.

Sieg is a black anthro Raptor with a dark grey trenchcoat, a black button-down shirt underneath, and gunmetal grey pants.  Stands about 5'11".  Carries a Katana with a European cross-guard and a gold-plated Revolver.  Brown eyes.  PM me if you want Arcia, Lady, and Virgil's info. ;)

And Dante and Kai from the other RP's would be nice.

Dante is a black and red Troodon, who stands about 5'91/2".  He has blue eyes.

Kai is an inversion of Dante, red where Dante is black and visa-versa.  He has green eyes.

If you want any more OC's, feel free to ask.  Oh, and I have Dante on my DeviantArt, if you need a reference :D

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
:p wow...I did not think the idea would be THIS popular...but the people have indeed spoken, and as such time I have visited DA, and have collected several reference and rather usable pics. For those pics that are being draw (By me or the orginal artist) have been found and are being referenced.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Do the OCs have to be connected to the Land Before Time in some way?

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
here's one of my OC's

Fastclaw is a light grey Male Deinonychus with blue eyes that stands 5'4.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds like you may need to do several pictures.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
AND FINALLY!!! Another piece of artwork...and as a plus this was a request by metadude1234!

So here it is!