The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

I have a drawing request

Jrd89 · 12 · 3024

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I have a drawing request. Have you guys read this fanfic i'm in with :Redtooth and Luke yet?

If you have, and if you want to, I would sure like to see a shot of Luke, me, and Rinkus (Pterano and Sierra are fine, too) from a part of the story (which is still in the early stages pf progress.. Btw)

Luke and I are both rhamphorhynchuses in the story. I'm light tan with a soft light sandy colored belly (Btw, I have blue eyes), and Luke is green. We both have white neck rings.

*I'm not ordering or demanding anything. This is optional. I'd just like to see pictures of what this would look like, that's all.

Nintendoofah64

• Spike
    • View Profile
I'd like to draw them, just provide a link :yes
Rinkus is the BEST!

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125195/Flipper_Boid_Skua
I'm almost done with the drawing. Hopefully, it'll be done before New Years come! Then it'll be like a present for you or something!  :D

At least, that's what I'm hoping if things go according to schedule!

*looks at Jrd89's avatar, then bushwacked's, then mine* Wow, we have the whole trio here!

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Alright, the scanner hated the colors used (ah, I see my scanner still has a grudge on the color pink...), but I got it!

The first of my two promised drawings. Sorry if you don't really like it, it's truely my first time drawing Rinkus and his kind. And my sister kept bumping me (on purpose!) when I was outlining Luke...I'm surprised I only made one mistake! Anywho I tried using my limited drawing experience with Sierra and my OC to make up for it. Speaking of Sierra, no I didn't include him for a couple of reasons:
1. This pic isn't about him and is for Rinkus and you guys!
2. I ran out of room.....
3. If I draw him, I'll have to draw Pterano and I don't know what color schemes to use for said Pteranodon...

I hope it's good enough for ya! Cheers and Happy New Year!!

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
:wow AHHHH!!  :wow  :D  :D  OH MY!!!  I'M SHAKING!! I'M OVERJOYED!!!

I can't....stop....smiling! You thought I wouldn't like it? You have nothing to worry about whatsoever. I LOVE IT! Your drawing style is wonderful. You draw great. Best Rinkus drawing i've seen. And in color, too!

I just came from the shower for the night, and logged on and found this!!  :lol:
Flipperboidskua, YOU DID IT! Wonderful job.

Luke's on the left, i'm in the middle (hey, you even gave me my blue eyes) , and my happy pink pal Rinkus is on the right. WE'RE ALL SO HAPPY! :) :DD  :lol: And you even colored it in!

White neck rings- Yes!

Fat bellies- Yes!

And look at my tail! I love it!  :lol:

You just made a 21 year old cry with joy. Wow. I find this wonderful drawing on my first log in of 2011. It was a surprise. I didn't think you'd have it done yet.

It really is a New Year's surprise present!!! I'm still shaking. Oh, god. I love this. I'm STILL shaking!  :D

I did squeal when I first saw this!
Your LBT drawing style is so GOOD here flipperboidskua. I look like a REAL LBT rhamphorhynchus!

You got a bullseye on my personality. I AM a warm, shy, friendly rhamphorhynchus.

And you were very thoughtful. You thought of me first and put in what I liked.
I was a bit surprised you left Sierra out, I didn't think you'd leave your favorite out.

And you're right, there wasn't enough room. Pterano would've been WAYY too big to fit in the drawing.

You were thinking of what I would like first. How generous.  :yes

Thank you for this drawing. I'm so happy to see the first "flyers of the mysterious beyond" drawing. Maybe there'll be some more on the way.

I hope bushwacked sees this.

OMG I LOOK SO GREAT as a rhamphorhynchus!  :D  :D  :D  :D

Is this is the part where I check out Sierra's leaf bed and feel how soft it is?

I hope all you guys like Luke and I here.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Wow, that's really good, you have a real talent! I really like the details you added, like Rinkus holding his tail, and the detail of the expressions on the faces is impressive.
Really good job, thanks for the drawing  :D

Nintendoofah64

• Spike
    • View Profile
hey nice pic of our favorite pink friend. Im still working on my pic of them flying. Hopefully you wont mind a second pic.

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
It was no problem indeed; I'm just glad all of you like it so much! I'll be eager to see your drawing Nintendoofah64!

:lol And I'm glad I made your day Jrd89! Reading your feedback and bushwacked's and Nintendoofah's brightened me up as well, since I'm having a lousy day today. I'll just say that I'm glad people like you guys are out there to show me that my existence is appreciated.

I did think of you all first as that was the top of my priority list when making this! I do love Sierra with a passion, but he was not the priority in this pic! Rinkus and his new friends are the stars here!

Thank you all for your kind comments!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Great looking picture to me.   Neat to see those characters like that, and their expressions.

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
So, Nintendoofah, go ahead and draw one. Feel free to. I can't wait to see more drawings. They'll be really good. :)

Go ahead, make flyer boy Jared happy.  :DD   :D

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
This is a pretty good picture.  I'm glad your request worked out for you Jrd89.