The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Happy Birthday Malte!

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Yay Malte! Happy birthday and may you recieve as many congratulations as you've given us so many times! :celebrate :birthday :celebrate

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
:birthday Happy Birthday Malte! :birthday

Another year older and another year wiser eh? Congrats on it pal! I hope you have a great day, and here's to many more fruitful years to come. Enjoy it my friend :D

Littlefoot1616 ;)

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Happy 25th Birthday to you Malte.  Hope you have a great day and best wishes for being another year older. :birthday

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Happy 25th man! :celebrate :birthday

I saw you lurking in here already!!! :p

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday, Malte! :celebrate  :birthday

Here's wishing another year of health and happiness to a great admin. :cheers

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Thank you all very very much :)
I really appreciate your well wishes a lot!
From the birthday perspective this really was a great day as I had a really nice celebration with my family and got some really nice stuff too. :yes

From other points affecting my life at the moment I must admit life is not quite as good as it should be. I haven't told many so far but the results of my university work I got recently were not what I had hoped for. I did pass, but it is far below what I had hoped for and expected and is very little in return for all the work I had with it. On thursday I will learn if the mark (it would come down to something similar to a C) will affect my plans for the future more directly as to just lessen my chances for applications for jobs and stipends, namely by keeping me from being given the chance to write my dissertation. For someone for whom studies are really a most integral part of life all this is really a stab where it hurts most.
And as for events beyond the narrow scope of personal life I think that this evenings TV program on one of the few channels that does not report about today's national elections actually befits the outcome of those elections very well (the are airing episode III, the revenge of the sith) :bang
Germany is now to be ruled by a coalition of parties from whom I expect really a lot of harm to come. These are not the best days of my life :neutral
The much the more do I appreciate your well wishes friends :yes

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com
Not the best days? That's why friends are here for.... to cheer you up!  :lol:

Happy Birthday, Malte!  :celebrate

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Happy birthday, Malte!  :)

Best wishes to you, mate.  I understand how life's difficulties can challenge one's sanity at times (been there! :p ).  Wishing you the strength to help you find success in these and future times.   :)  :birthday

• Spike
    • View Profile

DualXz

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Happy B-Day Malte! :birthday  :celebrate  :celebrate  :^.^:
Hope you had a fantastic day!, 25 years old, must be amazing, best wishes for you, and have fun!

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Happy birthrday to one of our most respected members! (although over in Germany your birth day is already over, its still Sunday here though!)

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Happy birthday Malte! :birthday  :birthday  :birthday  :birthday  :birthday  :birthday

We are here for you if and whenever you need us :yes

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Happy 26th birthday Malte! :D :birthday

I'm certain there's another birthday topic for you as well, but that one is probably further back.

I hope you have a great day and a good 27th year of life. 27 is my lucky number, so perhaps it'll be a bit better :D

TheNumberOneShmuck

• Spike
    • View Profile

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Happy 26th. :celebrate :celebrate  You got a gift to open remember? :p

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday, Malte! :birthday  :celebrate

Hope you have a great day! :)

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday Malte :birthday  :birthday  :birthday  :birthday  :birthday  :birthday

You are a valued member and admin of GOF and I hope today is a wonderful day for you :D

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Happy birthday, hope you have a super great day.  

:birthday  :p  :lol  :DD  :wow  :smile  :angel  :idea  :celebrate  :cheers

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And happy birthday/starday/hatchday Malte!!!!!
 I hope you'll have a very good new year of life and with many more years to come!
 :birthday  :DD  :wow  :lol  :idea  :angel  :smile