The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Favorite video game and why

F-14 Ace · 147 · 17375

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I finally got my flight simulator fixed!  Whoopy!  All it needed was a download from the website!  :lol

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
mine would ace combat 5 and zero because they are fun!

Daddytops2021

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Mario 64
Raoul: (voiceover): What is this? A Triceratops? A grocery store with, and… He’s got hot dogs? Subways?

HotelValleyfornia

• Shark took my leg, brah!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • All aboard the Hyperfixation Express!
    • View Profile
It's a constant battle for the top spot rn, but Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled is probably on the #1 position rn. Lots of amazing details, great customization options, the post-launch support was amazing, and it has Liz Bandicoot. What more could you need?
Current hyperfixation: Total Drama

Yacht life! :DD

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Red Read Redemption2.  Fantastic characters, a compelling story, an amazing game world, tons of content, collectibles, and side quests, and the best video game protagonist of all time.  Arthur Morgan's tale of redemption is probably one of the best stories told through a video game.  Also, drinking with Lenny...  Nuff said. 

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Just Cause 2 for single player, Left 4 Dead 2 for multiplayer. In both cases I love the gunplay, the setpieces, the replay ability, and the memorable environments and tight, polished gameplay loop

00not_nathan00

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • instagram
NFS Underground (2003)
my first and favorite NFS game, the selection of cars and customization is unmatched in current games not by sheer volume but by what u could do with it as well as all the modding and tuning capabilities *chef kiss* beautiful   
Still waiting for the bluth cut