The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Space Jam

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
This film was made (I believe) when absolutely EVERYONE knew about Michael Jordan.

I'm actually watching the first part right now:Space Jam-Part 1

Basically, this film was a combination between live action and 2-D animation with Looney Tunes. xD

My lord, so many memories with this film.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
1996 it was made just after he returned to basketball for the second time.. his brief 1995 season was the only time that he did not win the NBa title in his second stint in the NBA. the Bulls lost in the 2nd Round of the playoffs to Orlando, who ended up reaching the Finals, and got swept by Houston.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I watched this movie when I was semi-young. I remember my younger brother always writing "Special Stuff" on his water bottles for a couple months after.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
I watched this alot when I was younger, I still find it very entertaining!
It's very funny at times!  :lol:
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
heehee, I enjoyed this one! :p
I actually watched it again less than 5 years ago.  Entertaining bugs bunny movie. :D

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The movie looked interesting from the trailers, but I never got around to watching it then forgot about it till I saw this thread here.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I was a big Chicago Bulls fan when this film came out.  Heck, I was even living in the area at the time.  It is quite entertaining, especially the slapstick parts :lol.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
I happen to have the movie here in my room...I'm going to watch it later today! :yes Good times with this classic.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I watched it with my sister many years ago.  I didn't like the film.  I might decide to watch it again if I get bored though.  I might not have liked it because I wasn't into non-animated stuff too much back then.  I was only 5 when I saw it and I think I was actually still into LBT and similar films back then.