The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What are your guilty pleasures?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Good. Be thankful for that. It's worse than The Room. Seriously.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Worse in a good way or bad way? Because you can't beat how much the stars aligned to make The Room what it was  :PCera

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Well I did describe The Room as so-bad-it's-good. Whereas I can't even say that about Gigli. It's just bad. :rhett_ohsnap

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
He-Man and the Masters of Universe, both the original cartoon and the old movie.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
The Room. :P

I'm not gonna defend that movie in any way, but as far as so-bad-it's-good experiences go, it's a real treat. :D

Oh man, The Room just takes me back to my sixth form days. I'd invite a few friends over for a sleepover with pizza and we'd always get drunk and watch/laugh at The Room. Fun times.

So of course there are the LBT sequels. Jurassic Park III is a guilty pleasure as well.

For some reason, I have a lot of Christmas-related guilty pleasures, including Last Christmas, The Holiday, and Love Actually (and I'm usually not a fan of rom-coms  :lol).

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • The Gang of Five's Yellow Belly fan
    • View Profile
All of the monsterverse films after Godzilla 2014. Those movies are trash but they have great action.

00not_nathan00

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • instagram
I would go with the cinematic marvel that is The Amazing Bulk *chef kiss*
Still waiting for the bluth cut

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile
Getting Even with Dad.  Despite it having a poor rating on Rotten Tomatoes, I will admit the movie did have some good scenes, especially the amusement park scene.

HotelValleyfornia

• Shark took my leg, brah!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • All aboard the Hyperfixation Express!
    • View Profile
There exists a cartoon known as Pixel Pinkie. It's so bad - bizarre voice acting (especially the title character), a fat rip-off of Fairly OddParents, strange plots, hideous animation, the entire package. I love everything about it. It's like the perfect storm of stupid decisions and bad ideas building up to create a comedic masterpiece. In my humble opinion, it is the Birdemic of animated shows. :lol
Current hyperfixation: Total Drama

Yacht life! :DD

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • The Gang of Five's Yellow Belly fan
    • View Profile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-Ak15h4mHQ&ab_channel=MovieCentral
A incredibly bad movie made by The Asylum, the studio that brought us Sharknado, but I did grow up with it so it has a soft spot in my heart. :OhYou
« Last Edit: September 21, 2022, 07:16:28 PM by LittleDas75 »

Daddytops2021

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Pixel Pinkie
Raoul: (voiceover): What is this? A Triceratops? A grocery store with, and… He’s got hot dogs? Subways?