The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What is your favorite season?

oogaboo · 13 · 1789

oogaboo

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Since I live down in the south, my favorite season would have to be winter because I prefer cool weather over hot or humid days.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Spring! If you exclude the hayfever. Getting rid of the cold winter days and the smell of spring rain always makes me feel great. Feeling the sun on my arms when I'm able to wear short-sleeved shirts again is also a great feeling. So definitely when spring comes setting in.

I could also say summer, but it can get a bit too hot for me on those days.

crazedwriter

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://crazedwriter.lbbhost.com/index.html
Hands down it's fall! And not because I'm a Libra baby. ;) It finally cools down after a long hot summer, the leaves begin to turn colors, football season begins, and there's nothing like apples in season. Pie, anyone?  :D

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
^ What he says ;)
I love the fall too and it is not only for being libra. Fall / Autumn tends to be warm but not too hot over here. I also love to feel the wind on my face and in my hair. I love the colorful leaves (and they still remain green for a good part of the fall / autumn over here).

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
A toss up between fall and winter. Fall because it's a comfortable temperature and I like the colors the leaves turn into, and winter because it's cold and I can snuggle up in bed at night.

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I would have to say summer, I love those really warm clear bright green days. It really kind of depends where you live because here in Rhode Island summer doesn't really get too hot, it's actually right where we get the perfect temperature. I can't even remember the last time we had an extremely hot day where it was noticeably uncomfortable. Now winter is another story, some days it just gets freezing :wow but then again maybe I'm just a wimp when it comes to the cold :p

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I love spring and summer. Spring because of all the green and flowers, and summer because of the warmth and ripe cereals and fruits. And the sun.

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
WINTER

I love winter. It's never hot and you get snow days if it does snows. And before you know it's christmas! :DD

FreckledOne

• Spike
    • View Profile
Fall.  
Spring brings out my allergies, summer is too hot, and in winter everything I touch gives me an electric shock.  Fall, on the other hand, is cool and breezy and smells like leaves  :p
Well, misty summer mornings are great too (before it gets hot).

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
With me it would be either spring or fall, not sure which I like more.  1 is moving towards a hot summer, the other towards a cold winter.  Though nowhere as cold as some places north of here.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I love the fall, minus the realization of going back to school :p the colors are beautiful, and when the nights are cold, you can snuggle on the couch with warm apple cider or hot cocoa and toast^^ and the air is crisp and cool; also, my starday is in the fall too, so that's a bonus! :DD

I like the summer, too. Freedom and down-time, plus you get some killer constellation-viewing in^^. Only problem is allergies between Spring and fall :p and random summer-colds bleh
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Even though the colors get old after a while, and it's not particularly a buzz, I think fall fits me best. I look better wearing browns too. HOWEVER Spring is great, and Summer and Winter are awesome in different ways equally :D

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: StrutEggStealer,Jul 17 2012 on  01:21 PM
the colors are beautiful, and when the nights are cold, you can snuggle on the couch with warm apple cider or hot cocoa and toast^^ and the air is crisp and cool....
GAaah you make it sound so good XD gimme some hot cocoa!