The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What is up guys

Dinosaurman

• Ruby
    • View Profile
So, I registered to this forum because...well because i felt like to do that.

Yeah, Im 18 years old bloke and Im really into the LBT movies and why not the tv series too.

I found LBT again when I was thinking of something nostalgic movie to watch, I hadnt watched any LBT movies since I was but a little kid.

And so I watched them all during my vacation and fell in love again.

Well, I guess thats enough  information in the introduction post

:lol

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Gang of Five, Dinosaurman! It's always great to have new members in this very friendly community. Be sure to join in or start your own topics if you wish!

Haha, I re-discovered LBT in the same way, except I wasn't on vacation. I'm really glad I got back into it and joined this forum. I love it here, and I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself too. :DD

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GOF and make yourself feel at home here, Dinosaurman!

I have one quibble though. A technicality. Would you mind to resize your avatar and save it as JPEG in some graphics program, like Paint for example? It's over 1 megabyte in size now and loading it could be a problem for members with slower Internet connections.

Dinosaurman

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: jansenov,Mar 2 2013 on  04:30 PM

I have one quibble though. A technicality. Would you mind to resize your avatar and save it as JPEG in some graphics program, like Paint for example? It's over 1 megabyte in size now and loading it could be a problem for members with slower Internet connections.
Alright, I see what I can do

Dinosaurman

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: somerandomfangirl,Mar 2 2013 on  04:10 PM
Welcome to the Gang of Five, Dinosaurman! It's always great to have new members in this very friendly community. Be sure to join in or start your own topics if you wish!

Haha, I re-discovered LBT in the same way, except I wasn't on vacation. I'm really glad I got back into it and joined this forum. I love it here, and I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself too. :DD
Thank you!

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us Dinosaurman :)
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community. Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes

Dinosaurman

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,Mar 2 2013 on  05:31 PM
Welcome with us Dinosaurman :)
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community. Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes
Thank you!

Dinosaurman

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dinosaurman,Mar 2 2013 on  04:52 PM

I just have a problem getting images straight from my computer, it claims that the format isnt right.
 It doesnt seem to be right in any format I'm trying :confused

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum.  Always great to see a new member.  Lots of threads for you to add your discussions into.  Any of the sequels you like more then others?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dinosaurman,Mar 3 2013 on  12:43 AM
Quote from: Dinosaurman,Mar 2 2013 on  04:52 PM

I just have a problem getting images straight from my computer, it claims that the format isnt right.
 It doesnt seem to be right in any format I'm trying :confused
This is true, currently there is no way of uploading the avatar directly to the forum. Try resizing the image you have for an avatar now and upload it on an imagewebsite. :)

Also, welcome to the Gang of Five!  Hope you'll like it here. :wave

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Annnnd welcome!!
love the avatar ;)
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Welcome to The Gang Of Five, Dinosaurman! :DD

Hilarious choice of avatar (That's one of the funniest egg stealer screenshots, in my opinion :lol); hope you manage to get it to fit right. I'd suggest cropping out the black spaces on the sides in addition to resizing it, then uploading it to Photobucket.

Are you an Ozzy/Strut fan?

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Welcome to the community, dude. Be yourself, express yourself, and have fun. Your among some really nice people here.

Dinosaurman

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: Pangaea,Mar 3 2013 on  01:13 AM
Welcome to The Gang Of Five, Dinosaurman! :DD

Hilarious choice of avatar (That's one of the funniest egg stealer screenshots, in my opinion :lol); hope you manage to get it to fit right. I'd suggest cropping out the black spaces on the sides in addition to resizing it, then uploading it to Photobucket.

Are you an Ozzy/Strut fan?
Yeah, definetly best villains in LBT reminds me of my old friend who was kinda bossy like Ozzy :p

Dinosaurman

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Mar 2 2013 on  06:41 PM
Welcome to the forum.  Always great to see a new member.  Lots of threads for you to add your discussions into.  Any of the sequels you like more then others?
About the sequels i like more than others.. first five must be my favourite, second on top. That is probaply because they are the movies I saw as a kid and they have nostalgic elements in them.

Dosu2Dinner

• Spike
    • View Profile
Welcome!  :wave You will love this community, its brilliant.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
:wave Heyo dinosaurman! :wave

Welcome to the Gang of Five Forum! A pleasure to have you with us! Hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Cya on there!

Littlefoot1616 :D

Dinosaurman

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Thank you all for welcoming me in here, I'm sure i enjoy my time here. There is many interesting topics around  :)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GoF!
I'm sure you'll like this place ;)
Inactive, probably forever.

?◆★Nava★&#9670

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Like the others said most of the words were taken right out of my mouth but then again welcome to the Gang I am Nava aka also known as Hunter here I hope you make your self feel at home here because I gotta say it is a great place :)