The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Can You Spot the Error?

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I went to make a bowl of oatmeal this morning, and noticed two glaring errors on the box's little challenge. Naturally I could not let something that so blatantly flew in the face of all my childhood dinosaur research go unpunished. Is it kids'oatmeal? Yes. Am I reading way too far into this? Perhaps. But a mistake is a mistake nonetheless. See if you can spot 'em!

Edit: technically there's a third error, too!

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
Anklyosaurus - Ankylosaurus
and...
Pterodactyl - Pterodactylus

Not sure about the third error. I don't see anything...but I'll keep looking. xD

Edit: unless you mean that they just wrote "Tyrannosaurus" and not "Tyrannosaurus Rex".

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Oh shoot! Didn't even see the misspelling. The Pterodactyl being a Pteranodon was the extra mistake I saw. That being said, the other two are hiding in plain sight, and are mistakes no self-respecting paleontologist would ever make!

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Dimetrodon and Pterodactyl aren't dinosaurs, are they?

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: LettuceBacon&Tomato,Dec 29 2016 on  05:39 PM
Dimetrodon and Pterodactyl aren't dinosaurs, are they?
BINGO! Now granted it's just a box of oatmeal, but still- I can't let something like that slip! Good eye!