The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe 4

Nick22 · 606 · 58275

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well henever you can.. thats fine MRDRake..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah, well, just so you know, I should be ready for when the danger starts to show itself and the wedding is being crashed and the likes like that.  May even be a little bit after the wedding crash that I'll even bring my characters in.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Excellent..will be ready..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I can give you lot the information on the first two characters....and yes, Aimee is one of them.

Name: Aimee
Species: Fox
Appearance: Has robotic arms in place of her real arms
Personality: Difficult to say with her.  It'l be easier to just RP her and show off her personality rather than describe it

Name: Riley
Species: Human
Appearance: Has a shaved-like head. Like what happens with those in the army more or less.
Personailty: Does not talk all that much.  Does prefeer to keep to herself more than anything else.

And.....I'll do the other two at a later date XD

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Great ...good to have them in..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
How will Chong break out from the prison planet?

Also, he can't hijack a giant starship without a spacecraft of his own, not to mention allies. Where is he going to get them?

I'll keep my hands off this time.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah, and I don't exactly have any sort of ideas for allies for Chong either.  I mean, I could get someone for him....but eh....I don't really know if I want to right now.

After all, as I stated earlier on, I've still got to get the second half of Aimee's team all sorted out.  All that's left really is just their names is all.  And one of them, still trying to figure out what sort of species they'll be.  The other, I know he'll be a human like Riley.

Granted, the last one, still trying to decide between male and female.  Trying to figure out which is best and all XD

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
With the help an ancient power named mertavius. mertavius is extremely powerful magician, he makes chong look like a carnival trickster, and he and Stripetail have faced each otherm, via proxies for many centuries, through only once face to face..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ah okay, sounds interesting for sure.  Didn't expect another magician to be showing up to bust Chong out of prison and the likes XD

How powerful is he exactly anyway?  Can this magician fella bring anyone he wishes back from the dead and the likes to be their slave and what have you?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Bringing someone back from the dead is forbidden in the magical world. It is possible, but forbidden. Martavius has been around for many eons, he was one of the original Beings, and the most powerful of those. Stripetail is the only being to ever defeat him, but ever since that meeting mertavius has avoided direct conflict with him. as for his powers, they are immense, well calling them 'immense' is understating them.. in this story, Stripetail's 'omniderate will serve as his proxy, they and thier allies, will fight mertavius, and find it , by far, thier most difficult task..ever.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ah okay, so it's forbidden eh? Sounds that much more interesting now XD

But yeah, I can just imagine he wone be all that easy to defeat.  Heck, Aimee and her team, they'll attempt to help out against them, but it'll be tough, since none of them have any sort of powers, only weapons to help them out and that's it.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
precisely.. weapons, won't do much of anything against him..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah, well, they'll certainly try and what have you, but in the end, they're not that stupid and wont try and shoot him after realizing their weapons are absolutly useless against him XD

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
lets hope not..' its not working! keep firingh anyway! :p
its going to take all the characters working together to have any chance..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Wait, what members are in the Omnidrate?

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You mean like happens in some godzilla and 50's horror movies.  

"None of our artillery is having any effect."

"Keep firing anyway."

Seems to be what is said ofscreen in some of those movies.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The Omniderate consuistr of 3 groups
 The Omniderin _Scooby-Dixie, Spyro-cynder, Agumon-Agumimna, Tiger-Tigeress and Stich Angel
 mathari-- no positions filled
 Liloonae- No positions filled
 The entire group is called the omniderate
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I think the Tv tropes entry for the insane cafe should be updated :)  Mertavius is the BIg Bad fior this chapter..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
All right, I'll do that when I have the chance.

So the Pelvanida Group are not members but allies/affiliates? In all honesty, I want it to stay that way.

Also, sometime later, a mention of Surf Point and a memorial should be mentioned.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes your characters are allies, and will stay that way..you need not worry about that Serris :)  there will be plenty of action for your characters in this story..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: