The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Weirdest Pairings

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
You know the feeling.  You watch a TV Show and two of the characters on the show get paired up, and as much as you may like or dislike it, the main concept of it just feels weird to you.

Well, it's time to name the weirdest ones you have ever come across.

Mine would be Tails & Cosmo from Sonic X.  Seriously, a two-tailed fox and an alien plant?  What were they smoking on when they came up with that?

Okay, your turn everyone!

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
On Futurama, Fry, a young slob of a man, and Zoidberg, A grotest pink lobster man, were almost married. :bolt
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
*Spongebob and Patrick from the episode where they raise a baby scallop. Their pseudo married life creeped me out big time; ESPECIALLY Patrick's last line in the episode.

*Krillin and Android 18 from Dragonball Z. A midget and a robot romantically involved? Ugh...

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Humanoid cat Brannigan (Not like those horrid Japanese thing but...actual cat) and his human wife in Doctor Who. And their children were literal kittens.

But they were a really adorable couple anyway =P

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
All right.  Now, I know this one is VERY much loved.  So I'm sure you'll all understand if I put this suit of armor on... *gets into suit of armor* Okay!  Then put on this fire-retarded jumpsuit. *puts on fire-resistant jumpsuit* There we go! And finally, get behind a 20-inch steel door. *locks himself behind a 20-inch steel door*

Okay, with this one, I will admit, I really like it, but if anyone took it seriously, you have to admit, it's pretty weird.  It's been around for a long time, but still, it's a weird pairing.

Kermit and Ms. Piggy of The Muppets.

Just think about it.  A pig and a frog.  Sounds pretty weird, doesn't it?  The creators even do their best to convince us their compatible in terms of having kids.

Seriously, it's weird.

Oh, and would anyone mind telling me when it's safe to come out?  Seriously, it's pretty warm in here.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Quote from: pokeplayer984,Mar 24 2012 on  08:22 AM
Kermit and Ms. Piggy of The Muppets.

Just think about it.  A pig and a frog.  Sounds pretty weird, doesn't it?  The creators even do their best to convince us their compatible in terms of having kids.
Ever wondered where the pigs of Angry Birds are descended from ;) ?

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The new Star Trek movie gives us Spock/Uhura.  I don't hate this pairing or anything but it just feels... weird.  Especially since Urura is one of Spock's former students.

HotelValleyfornia

• Shark took my leg, brah!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • All aboard the Hyperfixation Express!
    • View Profile
*cutely revives dead thread*

In one episode of Total Drama, a giant plant named Larry has eggs that catch into little mutant plant-lings. One of them has the face of Chris McLean, a human. You finish the puzzle. :doofahCringe
Current hyperfixation: Total Drama

Yacht life! :DD