The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What inspired your usernames?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Had I known Bro would decide to join the forum, too, I might've been named "Big Sis." :OhYou

I chose my username because when I was little I liked to fantasize about being a student/apprentice/follower of the Rainbow Faces...or any other friendly, intelligent aliens I might be lucky enough to encounter. Yeah, I was a quirky little thing. :lol

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
We're all quirky little things in our own way. Just like the Rainbow Faces. :)

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well the Rainbow Faces would be one of the best to be students under in LBT due to how much knowledge they have (if they even bother teaching you it). Mr. Thicknose would have nothing on them.  :rainbowThinking

Can't remember if I've mentioned already, but I chose Flathead because I noticed there was already a lot of Littlefoot usernames so I figured I'd be a bit more unique. I've enjoyed the jokes that have arisen as well due to being named after a derogatory term. :p
The number comes from way back in the day when I loved watching Goldeneye as a kid. I wondered why James Bond was codename double-oh-seven and not something like double-seven-oh. 770 stuck in my mind after that.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
do I really need to explain? It's after the aircraft. and the ace part well that's more to do with being an Ace Combat fan. #Belkadidnothingwrong

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Must be weird to read about what each other is writing on the forum haha. Really rare too for siblings to share a passion, you're really lucky guys  :)littlefoot
Inactive, probably forever.

Mr. Clubtail

• Chomper
  • LITTLE THINGS ARE AWFUL I HATE EM!
    • View Profile
I remember having 3 different usernames on different websites and there is the reason why I chose them:

MrClubtail1234: This name was chosen because I wanted a unique username and I have a fairly similar personality to the character Mr. Clubtail.

Ihateloofah123: This name was chosen because I hate Loofah.  :PCera  :SharptoothAmused

BadPiggiesLover: This name was chosen because the game Bad Piggies was one of my longtime favorite games even though a lot you may not know about this game.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Amaranthine is something that means unfading, eternal. It's also a purple-red color which are my two favorite colors aside from mint green, dark brown and salmon. I was looking for a new username to make me identifiable among a sea of usernames and I think it fits.

caspyartist

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
'caspyartist' is actually my third username I've used on the web. my first one was 'AusRox', which was short lived from 2013-2015, second is actually the longest one I've had which is 'Aussiecuno', which I used from 2015-2020. then there's my current one! there was no big reason why I changed to caspyartist, think I just wanted a switch up to something new  :petrieLOL

anyway, onto the topic, my name was mostly inspired by Casper the friendly Ghost and the fact that I'm an artist. that's it, that's my name lol. I didn't really have any big inspiration for it at the time I guess.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Before "StardustSoldier" and "SunriseWarrior", I went by the username "DavySprocket". He's this robot you face off against in the video game Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, which I used to play a lot as a kid. :P

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Because my favorite character from Dink, the little dinosaur, Scat, was a Compsognathus, I was thinking of a username something related to Petrie, or Guido at first, but I finally chose this.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
My name derived from trying to think of another name for Chomper. I surmised that most of the chomper usernames were already taken, so I thought of what is Chomper if I described him, gentle and a sharptooth, “there ya go.” :)

It works also well for that sharpteeth are my favorite and I am of a gentle nature.

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile
My username was inspired by my favorite character in the franchise being Chomper.  Knowing that his first debut was in TLBT II, released in 1994, I used the last two numbers of 1994, combined it with Chomper, and my username was born!

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
My username was inspired by my favorite character in the franchise being Chomper.  Knowing that his first debut was in TLBT II, released in 1994, I used the last two numbers of 1994, combined it with Chomper, and my username was born!

I think our favorite sharptooth is only tied for most liked character with Littlefoot and Ducky. :)

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

ManOfWar GT

• Spike
  • He/him
    • View Profile
It was suppose to be named after a gun but i
Added f into it. Idk about the gt maybe just by choice idk.