The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Humanized LBT

Dalekdino · 614 · 107863

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Looking good :)
Inactive, probably forever.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

This is based off a scene from the Good inside song from the 7th movie, were Ducky tickles Petrie.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Awww, this is cute :lol Ducky-Petrie pics are always good ones. I remember drawing the same scene but one second or so earlier.. and with the actual LBT characters.

Anyway, keep up the good work :exactly

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Ducky123,Jan 13 2014 on  09:45 AM
Awww, this is cute :lol Ducky-Petrie pics are always good ones. I remember drawing the same scene but one second or so earlier.. and with the actual LBT characters.

Anyway, keep up the good work :exactly
Thanks  :smile  Yeah I think I've seen that drawing of yours.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here's a couple more humanized scenes from the LBT 4.

This is based off a scene in the LBT 4 were Spike meet Tickles a little prehistoric mammal of some sort.

I decided to keep Tickles as a little mouse as I couldn't really think of a way to humanize him.  

This is based off a scene from the LBT 4during the It takes all sorts song, their crossing a stream and Cera makes a big splash that goes into Littlefoot's face :lol

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I'm glad you're still doing these. Also, you did one from 7. SWEET! It's one of my favs! 4, too, actually. All of these are soooo cute, and I LOVE how you made everyone.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jan 20 2014 on  07:34 AM
I'm glad you're still doing these. Also, you did one from 7. SWEET! It's one of my favs! 4, too, actually. All of these are soooo cute, and I LOVE how you made everyone.
Thanks :D Oh yes I still plan to do plenty more of humanized stuff. I see your quite found of the 4th film too:)

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
This is some interesting artwork you've been doing. I really like the overall concept of having these kids in a post-apocalyptic land (and I'm assuming the Great Valley would be some kind of safe zone). I'd like to see a fanfic to go with these. I'f you're not good at writing, maybe you could ask someone for help.

I've noticed that all of these are based on scenes from LBT 1, 2, and 4 (except for that recent one from 7). I was wondering if you've thought of trying some other movies, or even the TV series. (Ruby is my favorite LBT character, and I'm very interested to see what you have in mind for her in this series of yours.)

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: The Chronicler,Jan 20 2014 on  06:48 PM
This is some interesting artwork you've been doing. I really like the overall concept of having these kids in a post-apocalyptic land (and I'm assuming the Great Valley would be some kind of safe zone). I'd like to see a fanfic to go with these. I'f you're not good at writing, maybe you could ask someone for help.

I've noticed that all of these are based on scenes from LBT 1, 2, and 4 (except for that recent one from 7). I was wondering if you've thought of trying some other movies, or even the TV series. (Ruby is my favorite LBT character, and I'm very interested to see what you have in mind for her in this series of yours.)
Thanks:) Yes I guess you the great valley would be a safe zone in my human LBT world.
I don't think I could make a  fan-fic through... I may be could at drawing but writing story's is a different bowl of fish.
I hate to burst your bubble, but I don't really plan to do a human version of Ruby... She not a character I grew up with, and even so I can really think of a good design or outfit for her....
I also only like to do humanized version of scenes that I like or don't mind.
That's why most of them are from the 1st 2nd and 4th movie.
But do plan to maybe do some scenes from the other films. But not the 6th one as that's my most hated film in the franchises.
And also do some drawing of them at are not based off scenes from the films.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I don't like LBT 6 that much myself... I'm not sure but I might like it less than LBT 13... Like LBT 4 as well :p

Anyway, I especially like the Spike one but the LF/Cera pic is great too :)

Not having the gift to be creative at writing (or whatever the reasons are) isn't bad at all. If you ever have a change in mind, however, I'd be willing to offer any advice I could possibly give...

That being said... I'm looking forward for what you have in store next time :yes

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jan 20 2014 on  10:00 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jan 20 2014 on  07:34 AM
Thanks :D Oh yes I still plan to do plenty more of humanized stuff. I see your quite found of the 4th film too:)
Indeed I am. Before I even KNEW about Pterano, my fav was Grandpa Longneck, and I'll be honest, plots like one of the main characters is sick or something are what really get my blood goin'.   :lol

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Ducky123,Jan 21 2014 on  02:15 PM
I don't like LBT 6 that much myself... I'm not sure but I might like it less than LBT 13... Like LBT 4 as well :p

Anyway, I especially like the Spike one but the LF/Cera pic is great too :)

Not having the gift to be creative at writing (or whatever the reasons are) isn't bad at all. If you ever have a change in mind, however, I'd be willing to offer any advice I could possibly give...

That being said... I'm looking forward for what you have in store next time :yes
It's good to know I'm not the only one who can't stand the 6th film. (mind you since I joined this site I've learnt a lot of fans don't like LBT 6 either) The main reason I hate it is because of Dinah and sodding Dana....
You know with a few re-writes the film would have been better off without them. And Cera's dad got on my wick more then usual in LBT 6.
I also read that the 6th film was going originally  to be the last one...
I'm glad it wasn't as that would have been a really bad way to end the film series. Mind you it still did end bad with the 13th film...

I sort of do have ideas for fan-fics but as I said writing story's isn't my strong point. And some fans may not like some of the stuff that happens....

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

This is based off a scene from LBT 7 were Ducky can't sleep as she's worried about Petrie.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Good interpretation of that scene :)

Ducky looks like she had just jerked out of a nightmare and Spike is like "you alright sis?"

BTW: Have I ever mentioned that I really like Ducky's hairstyle? Well, now I did :lol

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Ducky123,Jan 23 2014 on  01:40 PM
Good interpretation of that scene :)

Ducky looks like she had just jerked out of a nightmare and Spike is like "you alright sis?"

BTW: Have I ever mentioned that I really like Ducky's hairstyle? Well, now I did :lol
You like Ducky's hairstyle do you now?:)  She has her air down in this latest drawing, but I gave her that little pigtail to represent the stork at the back of her head.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Ahhhh, another from 7! Now, THIS is what I like to come home from work to! That is my FAVORITE of ALL the movies!  :wow  I love their expressions, too. I can really see the sadness in Ducky's eyes, and I love Spike's brotherly concern there. It's really like a recreation of that scene.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jan 24 2014 on  02:56 PM
Ahhhh, another from 7! Now, THIS is what I like to come home from work to! That is my FAVORITE of ALL the movies!  :wow  I love their expressions, too. I can really see the sadness in Ducky's eyes, and I love Spike's brotherly concern there. It's really like a recreation of that scene.
Glad you like it.:) for me the 7th film was ok, even though I didn't like the new digital animation. It was certainly better then the 6th and 5th film. Can,t say I liked those ones much.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here the human  gang, and also Chomper, Ali and Tricia are having fun on a autumn day. Or if your American fall.

As you can see I made new outfit's for the gang. Well there really just their normal outfit's with long sleeves and trouser legs. E.G. I changed Cera's jean shorts to  jean dungarees, sticking with the tomboy theme. And changed Ali's jean skirt into a pair of jeans.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jan 24 2014 on  05:16 PM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jan 24 2014 on  02:56 PM
Ahhhh, another from 7! Now, THIS is what I like to come home from work to! That is my FAVORITE of ALL the movies!  :wow  I love their expressions, too. I can really see the sadness in Ducky's eyes, and I love Spike's brotherly concern there. It's really like a recreation of that scene.
Glad you like it.:) for me the 7th film was ok, even though I didn't like the new digital animation. It was certainly better then the 6th and 5th film. Can,t say I liked those ones much.
Mainly, I like the 7th movie for Pterano, Rinkus, and little Petrie. I agree, though. It was really hard to get used to the change to digital animation. I really liked 5, but 6...eh, it was so-so, for me. I'm really trying to picture the whole movie like this now...lol

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Looks really cool :lol

The new outfits are likeable and their poses are as well :) Like the background btw ;)

And Spike just HAS to munch on something :lol: