The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Start of the First RPG

Threehorn · 783 · 64738

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
"I see." Hyp said, crossing his arms.
 After a moment of discussing what it could have been with his two friends, Hyp suggested, "I think we should check it out and see what it was before anyone or anything gets hurt." Before Nod or Mutt could protest, he added, "The grown-ups will take forever deciding what to do, and we might not have the time. All we have to do is see what it was, come back, and tell them what we know. No danger involved."
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Nod looks at Mutt.  "Hyp does have a good point.  Whatever made that noise must have landed somewhere here the Great Valley, so there should be no dangers here."
Mutt nods in agreement.  They both look at Hyp showing they are ready to follow.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Cera looked up at Grabdma "It was sure loud enough. It sound real close more or less"

Cera then notice Hyp, Nod and Mutt going by "What are those idiots up too?" Cera thought with a frown watching them go by

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie looked around from the top of Littlefoot's head. " Me see nothing from here. Do you see any thing Littlefoot?"
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hyp noticed Cera and her unfriendly look, but decided to ignore it for now. They had something to check. The only explanation was a flying rock, which brought back some unpleasent memories of a dry valley, a great fire, the mysterious beyond, a tar pit, and sharpclaws. Which was why Hyp was especially anxious to make sure that nothing was wrong. Something nagged at his mind, saying that Littlefoor and the others in his gang would be needed. He looked back to where he had seen Cera.

'Bah, forget it.' he thought, 'No time.'
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Littlefoot! Cera! Petrie!" Ducky called to her friends as they arrived at Littlefoot's nest, 'Mom let us come by until she gets back. Oh yes, she did, yep yep yep."

Spike smiled and grunted, while nodding his head.

Ducky noticed the trio of former bullies. "Where are they going? Do you think they are going to see what the big bang was?"

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Cera sighed "I bet they are remember what happened last time with them when flying rock landed... Littlefoot I think we should go after them make sure they don't get in the same mess as before" Cera said hating the part of remembering how annoying those three was before.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
"What mess could they get themselves into this time? This time the flying rock landed in the valley." Ducky said. (Yes, Ducky had come to the same conclusion as Hyp.)

Hyp ad his two friends wondered the valley, looking for the source of this evening's chaos.
"Hey, look." Hyp said, pointing. There visible smoke rising up from the treetops. "There it is. Go let!"

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hyp and his friends burst through the bushes coming to the clearing that they could see the crater left from the impact but where the smoke was coming from something very black was inside and very hard to see only the small flames could show that a black and unusally rock sat there in the middle of it.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Nod and Mutt both stared in surprise that the crater and black rock within it.

"So it IS a flying rock after all," says Nod.

"That's right," Mutt agrees.  "But, it looks weird."

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
'I've seen flying rocks up close before and they've never looked like this.' Hyp thought. "We better not get any closer." He advised, "It could be dangerous."

"Is that smoke?" Ducky asked the others, looking in the direction where Hyp and the others had gone, "It looks like it just now got high enough for us to see. Yep, yep, yep."

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
"The smoke's clearing out of the hole a bit." Hyp said, straining to see the rock. "Whoa." He said when he got his first look at it, "I don't like this. Maybe we should go tell the grown-ups about this right."

"Yes, maybe you should. Yep, yep, yep." Ducky said, as the gang of five (pardon the term) appeared in the clearing.

"I was planning on it." Hyp said, secretly relieved to see them, "What took you so long?"

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"So you three found it... it just a stupid hole with a rock in it" Cera said not even looking in it making her mind up at once.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Littlefoot stepped forwards.
"It may just be a rock Cera but remember the trouble the last time a strange flying rock came close to the Valley? Remember the Stone of Cold Fire and the problems that caused?"

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Cera looked into it only just barely seeing the rock in the hole "It black? what type of flying rock is this?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
" It black because it was on fire. Me no like it." Petrie took off from Littlefoot's head, hovering over the strange rock. " Me no like it at all."
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Which is why we aren't touching it." Hyp said. "Its been on fire and I've never seen this kind of rock before."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good idea. Yep, yep, yep." Ducky replied, then asked, "So what are we going to do?"

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Maybe we should tell the grown-ups like Hyp said," answers Nod.

"Right," Mutt adds.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
"I almost forgot about that." Hyp said (Hyp isn't the only one, WeirdRaptor almost forgot, too.) "hey'll probably be at their meeting place." Hyp then said, "Let's go!"