The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Topps confronts Chomper

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Topsy: "If you touch my daughter, it'll be the last thing you do, got it!?"
Chomper: :yes
Inactive, probably forever.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
After eating some eggs that he found laying around, Chomper notices all of the adults looking around the valley for some reason:

Chomper:  "What are you doing Mr. Threehorn?"

Topps:  "We are looking for Mama Swimmer's missing eggs.  You haven't seen them have you?"

Chomper:  "Umm... No...."  :oops

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
After eating some eggs that he found laying around, Chomper notices all of the adults looking around the valley for some reason:

Chomper:  "What are you doing Mr. Threehorn?"

Topps:  "We are looking for Mama Swimmer's missing eggs.  You haven't seen them have you?"

Chomper:  "Umm... No...."  :oops

:lol :lol :lol

--------------------------------------------------

Topps: Here you are, Chomper. Today we are going to make big trainings in the Valley, where adults show their strenght, determination, and ability to remain teamwork in our holy duty - in protection and successful banishing all types of sharpteeth who invade our home. And we are looking for candidate fore role of sharptooth...

Chomper: *gulps* You know, mr. Threehorn? I have just remembered - me and Ruby have to do something in the very deep part of Hidden Caves! *disappears from Topps's field of vision so fast as his chicken' run lets him*

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile

Mr. Threehorn bullies Chomper for his size. Poor Chomper, he'll grow up and show him who's boss though! :yes

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog

Mr. Threehorn bullies Chomper for his size. Poor Chomper, he'll grow up and show him who's boss though! :yes

Chomper: "At least now I have someone in the Great Valley I won't feel guilty about eating if I ever succumb to my instincts someday..."

Littlefoot: "Honestly, I think you'd be doing all of us a favour." :p

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile
Chomper: Well I guess it’s just you and me, wanna play Ta-

Topps: Screw this I’m going home.

Chomper: But you are home.

Topps: Then I’ll go somewhere far away from you!

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Topps: So, what is about that tail incident involving Cera and you I partly heard about?
Chomper: Ummm... Nice weather today?