The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask the Dalek

Dalekdino · 312 · 23827

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Returning your question again (and again and again), what are some of the caption jokes that I've made in the past 4 or 5 weeks or so that you like?

Also, although I'm sure it's obvious, do you like any of my new captions I posted last week?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Sep 26 2015 on  08:27 PM
Bump
Bump?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
What did you think of the latest Doctor Who episodes (if you've seen them)?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Sep 26 2015 on  03:39 PM
Bump
Bump?
I returned the question you asked me the other day, but you haven't answered  yet.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Mumbling,Sep 26 2015 on  08:40 PM
What did you think of the latest Doctor Who episodes (if you've seen them)?
Sorry I didn't reply to this right away didn't see this  first.

Yes I've seen the first 2 episodes of this years Dr Who.
I was good to see all the old daleks mixed with the modern ones. But they never explained why there were old and modern daleks together. And they never explained how Davros escaped the dalek base before it blew up back in the 10th Doctor era... And I was surprised that the BBC censors allowed Missy's line. "The bitch is back". As here in the UK swear like that can't be said on TV  until after 9PM. And the still haven't explained how Missy/ the Master became a woman. Which I and a lot of other fans don't like.

All in all I though this was an ok season opener, better then last years anyway.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Sep 26 2015 on  08:45 PM
Quote from: Dalekdino,Sep 26 2015 on  03:39 PM
Bump
Bump?
I returned the question you asked me the other day, but you haven't answered  yet.
Sorry I've taken soo long. I have had to  go back and check captions you commented on till now.

Well I like an old one you did saying the gang sing Chomper a lullaby while Ducky cuddles him,  One of Chomper saying sharpteeth just pee where ever they are, then Ducky saying he has his you know what out and Chomper is about to say penis but Littlefoot stops him, the Animaniacs potty emergency reference, the Yogi bear spoof, Ducky trying to do the twist, the SpongeBob anchovies spoof, and one of Petrie asking Littlefoot for help as his beaks poorly drawn. That's all I can think of right now.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^That's fine.  ;)

Well I like an old one you did saying the gang sing Chomper a lullaby while Ducky cuddles him,

Ah, the joys of going back to captions I did two years ago...memory lane...back when my captioning had its flaws.

One of Chomper saying sharpteeth just pee where ever they are, then Ducky saying he has his you know what out and Chomper is about to say penis but Littlefoot stops him,

Those might've been a bit more suggestive than some other slightly inappropriate captions I've done. I'm surprised the admins aren't banning me for them...

Also, I actually was going to have him say 'pee-pee'.  :smile

the Animaniacs potty emergency reference, the Yogi bear spoof,

Both had to be done.  :smile

one of Petrie asking Littlefoot for help as his beaks poorly drawn.

To which Littlefoot replies, "Um...which one?", leaving poor Petrie confused.  :DD

Anyways, glad you liked my latest batches so far.  :yes

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
What are you thinking of doing next as far as caption comics? Need any ideas?

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Oct 20 2015 on  10:11 PM
What are you thinking of doing next as far as caption comics? Need any ideas?
Well I am thinking of doing one or two of the Winnie the pooh refrance captions I made into comic's. The one I did were Petrie lands in a puddle and complians about his toes / tootsies getting wet and cold, the one were Bambo gets mad at the sound editors for playing big girls don't cry while he's comforting an upset Cera, the one if Ali seeing Littlefoot and all the other boy characters in a awkward pike up, the one were Spike sits on Petrie and makes a rude bottom noise on him, and another Disney refrance I did of Ozzy taking McLeeches eggs. One were the boys are in a pile up and Littlefoot says it can't get worse till Spike breaks wind. And a few more. But I am open to suggestions and ideas.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
^

And I also might do a caption comic of Ducky doing her prehistoric version of this little piggy. And that one were Petrie owes up to farting while standing on top of Littlefoot and Cera while their piled on top of each other.
And one I did of a caption of a made up outtake from the 1st film when during the Ducky meets Littlefoot scene, she sneezes getting snot everywhere.
And another sneeze related one I'll do is when Petrie sniffed a flower which makes him snot up all over Ducky. XD

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Given my increase of captions in the past few weeks or so, what are some of my recent captions I've posted that you like? I think I know what a few of them might be...  ;)

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Nov 12 2015 on  06:34 PM
Given my increase of captions in the past few weeks or so, what are some of my recent captions I've posted that you like? I think I know what a few of them might be...  ;)
Well the ones I can think up are your version of the king Triton scene spoof, Ducky saying she's careful not to drink too much so she dosen't wet the nest, the smurf refrance,  Ducky asking for a tootsie roll bars, that's all I can think of right now.

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
Can you think of any songs you used to like in your childhood but now hate as an adult?

Can you list some songs you like but are too embarrassed to admit it in public?

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Littlefoot fan 1990,Nov 20 2015 on  06:11 AM
Can you think of any songs you used to like in your childhood but now hate as an adult?

Can you list some songs you like but are too embarrassed to admit it in public?
Well I did make a topic about songs I don't like now as an adult last year.
http://z7.invisionfree.com/thegangoffive/i...showtopic=13340

But I'll tell you here anyway.

Songs I liked as a kid but not anymore.
Standing tough. My hate for Topsy has grown with age too and can't stand his singing.
When your Big.
The lone dinosaur song.
Bad luck.

And songs I don't like at all even when I was a kid are.
Big water
Friends for dinner
The mad song
The imaginary friend song
Say so
The yellow belly song
and pretty much all the songs in the TV show.
Especially ones by Topsy and the reprise of friends for dinner and big water.

Why do you ask?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Two questions:

1. In addition to any very recent ones I have made, what are some of the caption jokes I've done within the last month or so that you liked? (Asking this again due to the fact that I wasn't quite satisfied with your previous answer, since I know there were at least quite a few more that you probably liked; I'm guessing you just couldn't remember them at the time.)

2. What are some of your personal favorites of caption jokes that you've done within the past several months or so?

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Nov 25 2015 on  05:44 PM
Two questions:

1. In addition to any very recent ones I have made, what are some of the caption jokes I've done within the last month or so that you liked? (Asking this again due to the fact that I wasn't quite satisfied with your previous answer, since I know there were at least quite a few more that you probably liked; I'm guessing you just couldn't remember them at the time.)

2. What are some of your personal favorites of caption jokes that you've done within the past several months or so?
Geez I don't realise not listing enough captions was such a big deal to you....  :o I mean I don't complain when you give short lists...

Anyway. The one about Chomper wetting the nest with a large amount of urine, the ones of Ducky saying she needs to go pee in here own words, the one of Cera asking who peed in the snow, Petrie and Ducky stuck under Spike and complaining that is their introduction to LBT 14, Chomper not been soo happy about doing another movie, Cera telling Petrie to stop telling a gross story, Cera finding out Spike peed in a spot, Ducky saying she honestly wasn't doing anything rude in a bush, Petrie complaining about the catering, Spike saying a bad word in front of everyone.
That's honestly all I can think off since you last asked.. Hope I cleared that up.

My own favourite caption jokes well..  The Winne the Poof spoofs I did, like Ducky saying Spike was rumbly in his tumbly, Spike signing the rumbly tumbly song in his head, Ducky telling Bambo and Cera off for laughing at Pooh getting his butt stuck in the honey tree, Ducky tootsie related ones, the one of Petrie wetting himself to get out of Spikes crushing hug, the Dumb and dumber references I did, and variations like Chomper asking wanna hear the funniest sound in the world and he farts, all the ones of Topsy been mocked or made a fool out of, Cera admiring Bambo off screen, any ones of Cera and Ducky complaining about been stuck with the same VAs, the one of Littlefoot and Cera having a fart related accident and vomit only for Ali and Bambo to show up,  the Freddie got fingered references I made, as well as all the Disney references I've done too.  That's all I can think of right now..

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Geez I don't realise not listing enough captions was such a big deal to you.... ohmy.gif I mean I don't complain when you give short lists...

It wasn't really that big a deal; I just thought there'd be more for you to comment on, since I'm pretty sure I've done more captions at a time than you have (not to sound condescending or anything, I don't intend to do so at all). However, since you have clarified, all is said and done.  :yes

As far as short lists go, it depends on the number of weeks passed and captions you've done within those weeks. I'd probably give you a bigger list if you asked about what captions of yours I liked within the past two months or so. Again, it all depends on the things I'd mentioned.

Now onto the captions themselves...

The one about Chomper wetting the nest with a large amount of urine

Thus proving I may have been right about that theory.  Though I don't know about that large of an amount. :smile

the ones of Ducky saying she needs to go pee in here own words

Which ones? Cause I can't remember...

Cera telling Petrie to stop telling a gross story

I wonder what he could've been talking about...  :smile

Ducky saying she honestly wasn't doing anything rude in a bush

Of course, if she was lying, who knows what she could've been doing in there...other than actually doing her business.

I liked the other ones you mentioned as well. Nice list of favorites too.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Returning your question, what are some captions from me that you liked from the last few days or so of the year?

(You can tell I haven't posted much; I'm quite a busy person. Senior year in high school can do that to you.)