The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

a Time of Tragedy

Nick22 · 405 · 39995

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We've gotten to know a lot of friends Shorty. Ali here.. is er.. a really good friend of mine..' He blushed slightly, which shorty caught and smiled fiendishly. "what?" he asked.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Ummm....... Oh it's nothing" Shorty said with the same smile he knew there was something more to Little Foot and Ali then just being best friends. He could see it from a mile away.

Just then Chomper and Ruby walked up.

"Hello everyone it's a beautiful day today to play with all of my friends. And who are you?"Ruby asked.

Shorty was to afraid to talk when he saw Chomper.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"hi Ruby, this is Shorty. You know Ali, of course"Littlefoot said.
_
Hi chomper" Ali said kindly. This is Littlefoot's brother Shorty Adopted brother.. sorry" She corrected herself. "Chomper's actually pretty nice.. Shorty, once you get to know him.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,May 8 2007 on  03:35 PM
"hi Ruby, this is Shorty. You know Ali, of course"Littlefoot said.
_
Hi chomper" Ali said kindly. This is Littlefoot's brother Shorty Adopted brother.. sorry" She corrected herself. "Chomper's actually pretty nice.. Shorty, once you get to know him.."
These kids didn't seem at all afraid of Chomper and Shorty had a feeling if they were brave enough to be friends with him so was he. And anyway Chomper was smiling at him and any mean sharptooth would never be smiling to begin with. "Hi, I'm Shorty."

Chomper looked at Ali. "Hi Ali I was wondering when I was gonna see you again I really missed you"Chomper said.
"Why hello Shorty I'm Chomper. I really hope I didn't scare you. I am extremely nice and would never want to hurt anyone. Even if I am a sharptooth. And this is Ruby I moved in to the Great Valley from the Myserious beyond. How come I have never seen you here? You might be Little Foot's adoptive brother. But Spike is Ducky's adoptive brother and he lives in the Great Valley with Ducky. So why don't you live with Littlefoot and his grandparents?" Chomper asked.

"Well it's hard to explain you see Littlefoot's father Bron is a leader of a herd. Now I decided to stay with Bron and since he's a leader of a herd they couldn't come to the Great Valley. Like I said it's kind of complicated but it is really nice to meet you Chomper" Shorty said.

" Well hello Littlefoot. And it is very nice to meet you to Shorty. Any adoptive brother of Littlefoot's a friend of mine"Ruby said.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
(that strange... I watched the Great Longneck Test and Shorty met Chomper and didn't seem to be phased by Chomper at all almost like he knew about chomper already but I guess you two haven't seen that one yet)

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Threehorn,May 8 2007 on  03:45 PM
(that strange... I watched the Great Longneck Test and Shorty met Chomper and didn't seem to be phased by Chomper at all almost like he knew about chomper already but I guess you two haven't seen that one yet)
(I haven't I don't know where you live but here in New Jersey we only get the reruns right now. But hopefully it'll show New Episodes soon. Would the Great Longneck Test to the Longnecks be the Equivelant of the Great Day of the Flyers to the Flyers?)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(We haven't seen it yet, it hasn't appeared in the Us yet)
"Well now that introductions are over" Let's go find Ducky and Spike"Littlefoot said.he turned and started to head off. "Come on everyone we've got to round up duckie and Spike.
)BTW, which one of you wants to be rhette?)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
"Shorty why don't you show your tail hitting moves with the stones" Cera suggested to Shorty.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Threehorn,May 8 2007 on  04:00 PM
"Shorty why don't you show your tail hitting moves with the stones" Cera suggested to Shorty.
(I would play Rhett but if Threehorn wants him instead I'll give him Rhett I just don't want to seem nasty or mean by taking all of the characters.)
"Well okay buyt you have to show me how to break rocks with my head like you do" Shorty says finding a Pile of rocks. He stands near the pile. "You just stand right here and you move your tail back as far as it can go then hit it as hard as you can like this. HEE-YAH"He hit one of the bigger rocks and sent it flying 5 to six feet away from the rest of the gang.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Uh, Shorty, Cera has horns on her head that allow her kind to break rocks with thier headache. We longnecks can't do that, well, without giving us a big headache" Littlefoot replied
(I insist you play as Rhette Dash. The more characters are spread out between the 3 of us, the better.. :D )
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,May 9 2007 on  11:31 AM
"Uh, Shorty, Cera has horns on her head that allow her kind to break rocks with thier headache. We longnecks can't do that, well, without giving us a big headache" Littlefoot replied
(I insist you play as Rhette Dash. The more characters are spread out between the 3 of us, the better.. :D )
"Well I knew that Littlefoot. I just wanted to know how she did it without getting herself hurt. I was just curious to how she did it. No special reason why I wanted to know. I was just curious"Shorty said.

Rhett yawns and walks up to the rest of the gang. Up on hearing what Littlefoot said. He walked up with a cocky smile."Not me I can do anything I've been cracking rocks with my head for months now." He lied.

Shorty just rolled his eyes. "Sure you can" Shorty said not believing a word of what Rhette just said.

"Who is he? He really seems to love to brag a lot"Shorty asked Littlefoot.

"Oh hello Rhett it is nice to see you again"Ruby said.

"Same old Rhett" Chomper said to himself.

"Well, my name's Shorty." Shorty said.

"My name's Rhett" Rhett said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yeah, Rhette, like the way you beat up on those Sharpteeth before joining my herd" Ali sniffed scornfully. "I believed you, like a gulliable fool. Not anymore... You can't just go around making stuff up..Anyway, Rhette is another member of my herd.. and Shorty here is Littlefoot's adopted brother.'
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Rhett looks down sadly. "Make stuff up? All right maybe I made that other stuff up but not this I can do that easy" Rhett cried defensively. The truth was he often made up those stories so other kids didn't think he was weak. He wanted everyone to think he was cool and strong. And often it was hard for Rhett to make new friends. So he felt lying was the best way to do that.

"Wait a minute he beat up Sharpteeth? Rhett, I didn't know you did that. You got to show me how to do that"Shorty said not catching on to what Ali was pointing out that Rhett had lied about that.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"you've been doing it for MONTHS? Rhette, it would be far more believable if you simply said "I can do that too, I've done it in the past'" Littlefoot said. "Rhette, no one is going to believe you if you keep making stuff up, and exaggerating. You haven't been doing it for months.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,May 9 2007 on  12:24 PM
"you've been doing it for MONTHS? Rhette, it would be far more believable if you simply said "I can do that too, I've done it in the past'" Littlefoot said. "Rhette, no one is going to believe you if you keep making stuff up, and exaggerating. You haven't been doing it for months.."
"You Don't KNOW THAT" Rhett cried out defending himself even more. "You don't know if I can do it or not." Rhett said.

Shorty moved a way revealing a big pile of rocks. "Let's see you do it then. If you say you can do it you wouldn't be afraid to just do it and show me how to do it." Shorty said.

"Where's Ducky, Petrie, and Spike?" Rhett said almost before Shorty could finish his sentece dropping the conversation to avoid himself looking like a complete lying idiot.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie flew off to find them and bring them here.." Littlefoot said, moving over towards the rocks, He was slightly larger than Rhette, in size, Rhette was a roundhead, while he and Ali were flatheads. "Once they come here, then we can play. Hide And Seek, the only questions will be whether its longnecks vs all or girls vs. boys.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,May 9 2007 on  12:39 PM
Petrie flew off to find them and bring them here.." Littlefoot said, moving over towards the rocks, He was slightly larger than Rhette, in size, Rhette was a roundhead, while he and Ali were flatheads. "Once they come here, then we can play. Hide And Seek, the only questions will be whether its longnecks vs all or girls vs. boys.."
"Oh that's good I could play either way I am a master at Hide and Seek."Rhette said for the first time actually saying something that was quite truthful he was often really good at Hiding places and even better at finding out where other people were hiding.

"Yeah, Hopefully Petrie finds Ducky and SPike soon so we can play"Ruby replied.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Remember that you are petrie as well Dash. Threehorn can be duckie and I'll be spike :) )
Littlefoot then turned and scanned the skies for Petrie..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,May 9 2007 on  12:55 PM
(Remember that you are petrie as well Dash. Threehorn can be duckie and I'll be spike :) )
Littlefoot then turned and scanned the skies for Petrie..
(Oh yeah I remembered that I was just waiting for some one to play SPike and Ducky. :) )

Just then Petrie flew down and landed on Littlefoot's head.

"Nice landing Petrie" Shorty said with a little laugh.

"Thanks Shorty what can me say? Me natural born flyer. And Littlefoot's head make nice landing area." Petrie said. "Oh Hey Rhett" Petrie said.

"Hey Petrie" Rhett said.

"So did you find Ducky and Spkie so we could play Hide and Seek before the Great Circle drops down for the day?" Ruby asked.

"Me sure did They be here in a little while"Petrie said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Next time land on Ali's head" Littlefoot joked. 'Hey!' Ali protested, as the rest of the gang laughed. "Hey.. here's comes spike!' Spike lumbered up to them carrying as usual his adopted suster Ducky.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: