The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Active Panfandom RP Groups

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
So, I wasn't sure whether to put this here or in the RP Discussion, since really that's more about discussing potential RPs on this forum rather than elsewhere.

I've been rping on and off on text based sites like these forums and DreamWidth, which is like what LiveJournal used to be. However, DreamWidth can get tedious with these games being so similar to one another and I'm really just looking for a place that will accept OCs and very obscure canons.

So, anyone that still RPs on forum sites and such, do you know any active communities that RP text based panfandom stuff?

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I just spent ten minutes online trying to ascertain the definition of panfandom and I still don't understand.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
WELP, now that I can actually post on here after three weeks of a silly work schedule. :slap

I just spent ten minutes online trying to ascertain the definition of panfandom and I still don't understand.

What about this do you not understand? Not trying to be accusatory or anything, just trying to see how I can clarify my question here.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
The Random RP section here could be classed as panfandom as characters of all sorts appear in them.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i think this would be better placed in the rp section, as that deals with rps of any stripe. and non -lbt rps, including those involving multiple fandoms, are put in the random rp section. the random rp section accepts pretty much any rps. if you are asking whether panfandom stories are permitted here. the answer is yes.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Serris,Dec 21 2015 on  08:23 PM
The Random RP section here could be classed as panfandom as characters of all sorts appear in them.
i think this would be better placed in the rp section, as that deals with rps of any stripe. and non -lbt rps, including those involving multiple fandoms, are put in the random rp section. the random rp section accepts pretty much any rps. if you are asking whether panfandom stories are permitted here. the answer is yes.

Alright, thanks.

I know the Random RP section is for everything non-LBT, what I'm asking is if anyone here knows there's any other forums, or any social networks like LiveJournal that have panfandom, text based Role Play.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
off the top of my head rat-lady, no i don;t know of any.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: