The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Rainbowfaces RP “The Quest for Telling”

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
@Goldenwind Just wondering, do you have anything in mind for when/how Al will make his appearance? I thought it might help the rest of us lead up to that point. :rhett_smile

I plan for him to appear when the gang are asleep. He would crash just outside the valley... And probably meet Taunt there.  :bestsharptooth It would be oddly quiet due to the way his space craft was designed. We can have the entire gang get a glimpse of it if you all wish.  :ChomperPOG

Maybe we could use Guido as a means to get the Gang to the landing site? Having nearly sleep-flown over the Great Wall, he would then wake up, see the spacecraft, and alert the Gang? What do you think @OwlsCantRead ?

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
@Goldenwind Just wondering, do you have anything in mind for when/how Al will make his appearance? I thought it might help the rest of us lead up to that point. :rhett_smile

I plan for him to appear when the gang are asleep. He would crash just outside the valley... And probably meet Taunt there.  :bestsharptooth It would be oddly quiet due to the way his space craft was designed. We can have the entire gang get a glimpse of it if you all wish.  :ChomperPOG

Maybe we could use Guido as a means to get the Gang to the landing site? Having nearly sleep-flown over the Great Wall, he would then wake up, see the spacecraft, and alert the Gang? What do you think @OwlsCantRead ?
Have Guido take Littlefoot's role in LBT7? I can work with that.
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I agree, I think that would be interesting. Espically since it references Guido's sleep walking/flying problem. :RubyCurious I can only imagine how he might react.  :bestsharptooth

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Glad to see this RP is still alive! Those last couple posts between Chomper and Cera made me grin! x(cera :ChomperImAwesome

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks! XD I thought I put that line from Chomper as a funny little thing before the next response.  :ChomperImAwesome

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I just wanted to apologize for making you guys wait on me. I started school recently, and it's kept me busy. I'll try to be on top of things more often in the roleplay.
Go Chomper!

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I just wanted to apologize for making you guys wait on me. I started school recently, and it's kept me busy. I'll try to be on top of things more often in the roleplay.

No worries!  I can certainly relate to being busy. :)

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Any interest in a revival?

I haven’t seen Goldenwind here in a while.

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I would like to see this RP come back to life and continued from where it left off if possible.  :)petrie

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I would like to see this RP come back to life and continued from where it left off if possible.  :)petrie

Goldenwind! Absolutely! Let’s revive it! :)

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I feel like this RP had potential, although it seems most of the people who were involved with it before are no longer on the site. :rainbowThinking