The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What cartoon character has most similar personality to you?Except LBT characters

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
It can also be a mixture of two characters, only limit is, that in this topic, no LBT characters are allowed.

I think, that it could be Scat from Dink the little dinosaur in my case, because he, like Petrie, or Guido, is very nervous, quirky, paranoid, but overcomes his fears, when it is necessary, and one thing not particularly featured in LBT about Petrie and Guido, he also likes good food, which is quite similar to me too.

HotelValleyfornia

• Shark took my leg, brah!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • All aboard the Hyperfixation Express!
    • View Profile
6teen's Caitlin Cooke: I'm not as girly, but I do have a lot in common with her. We're generally kind, we're pretty excitable, we love chocolate, are prone to being overly trusting on occasion, and have hopeless romantic sides to us.
My Little Pony's Pinkie Pie: What can I say? I love sugary food and happy stuff. :ChomperYummy
Total Drama's Stephanie: If you take away her nasty streak (and preferably replace it with Zoey's shyness and gullibility), she's pretty much a mirror image of me. I'm pretty temperamental, loud, insecure and often prone to losing sight of what's really important but I have a gooey soft center ;)Cera
Current hyperfixation: Total Drama

Yacht life! :DD