The Gang of Five
It is quite fitting that the sweltering hot days of July arrive right when the gang confront the barrens of the Mysterious Beyond in the fifth film showcase.  It is almost like us admins planned it that way or something.  :bestsharptooth

This month in the Monthly Showcase we are featuring the Land Before Time V.  Feel free to share your thoughts and opinions in that topic.  Additionally, there is a new fanfiction prompt challenge for the months of June July, please check out this topic for more information.

Land Before Time: The Taphonomic Cut

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile

https://youtu.be/xQkMPfo935w

I don't know if this has been posted before (and I apologize if it was), but someone managed to reconstruct the original Sharptooth attack sequence, earthshake and all, with the cut footage that had since been recovered. Check it out!

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Well I haven't seen it before, at least. Either way, great find! I just watched it now. Thanks for sharing. ^^

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
This was neat to watch. Sharptooth’s entrance is by far greatest antagonist entrance in movie history, and I say that as a Star Wars fan who loves Vader’s entrance in ROTJ.

Mouse-a-saur

• Love Ya Like A Rock
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • You Can Call Me Al
    • View Profile
Great find, thank you for sharing it with us :PAli

I can be your long-lost pal

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile