The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT Dino and Pterosaur Names Chart

Kittybubbles

• Member+
  • Chomper
  • Also known as DesertLily32 on FF.net
    • View Profile
I haven’t posted on the Gang of Five in *years*, but a friend and I have something fun to share. Me and my friend, Trookay1, have been working on giving an assortment of dinosaurs and pterosaurs LBT styled names.

Feel free to suggest more LBT names or dinosaurs and pterosaurs to add, along with possible edits to the charts. It’s somewhat fluid at the moment, and it’s mostly for me to use while I’m writing my LBT fics. But if you wish to use it, you are more than welcome. Trookay helped a LOT in making this. They gave over half the names :P.

Please enjoy!

LBT Dino and Ptero Name Charts

***Mods, if this isn’t in the correct place, feel free to move this. I wasn’t quite sure where to post this.***

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Welcome back, Kitty! :)

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad at naming characters, so maybe I will use your list as inspiration. ^^
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Trookay1

• The Wayward Trodrake
  • Ruby
  • Troodontid solidarity. Creator of trodrakes.
    • View Profile
Nice!

I hope this comes in handy, y'all! Had a spot of trouble here and there drumming up the right names. Also, hadrosaurs "Swimmers" have been changed to "Singers." You can ignore that if you don't go for more accurate depictions.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series

Mouse-a-saur

• A Winchesterian Paradox
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
Just checked out this chart, very in-depth. I like what you all came up with  :CeraHAPPY

~*And I'm something called a Jared Padalecki*~