The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Brainstorming an RP idea...(6teen)

HotelValleyfornia

• Shark took my leg, brah!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • All aboard the Hyperfixation Express!
    • View Profile
Well, I’m a little nervous around the idea of role-playing. But I did figure that since y’all here like it, I could give it a go. I figured I could try a 6teen roleplay. This is because, well, 6teen’s my favorite show, and a lot of the ideas I have tend to revolve around it, yep yep yep. :duckyOK But since it's obscure around these parts, it'll probably be a while before it gets going. Which gives me time to mentally prepare myself, heh. :angel

The plot idea I have for now is this:
For a long time now, Caitlin and Jen have been the best of friends. They would do anything for each other, and there’s nobody in the whole world that could take their places in each other’s hearts. So much so, that before long, the two begin to develop feelings for one another. The problem is, they’re worried about acting on these feelings, for fear of upsetting their friends – especially since homophobia is rampant in the mall. Before long they decide to take their chances and start a relationship – but how long can they keep it on the down-low? And is Tricia plotting something serious and dangerous for her blonde arch-enemy?

Some of this has some influence from fanfics I’ve read in the past – 6teen or otherwise. If anyone is interested, lemme know. Though I’ll definitely play Caitlin and maybe Jen too. Love those two so much! :DD

My two OCs Elsie and Paige would almost DEFINITELY be included in this, by the way. Check them out on my Character Profiles topic.

If you haven’t seen 6teen, check it out here!
Full playlist on YouTube!

If you have any good ideas for the plot or something, feel free to share them.

And for now I’m just gonna go eat some chocolate, and I’ll keep an eye out for replies, yep yep yep! :duckyhappy
Current hyperfixation: Total Drama

Yacht life! :DD

SammyTheSpiketail

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Hmm.. this could be a fun idea.. maybe we can do a TMNT and 6teen crossover?

HotelValleyfornia

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Hmm.. this could be a fun idea.. maybe we can do a TMNT and 6teen crossover?

It probably won't be THIS particular RP (unless we can throw in April O'Neil doing a few news reports :bestsharptooth ). But maybe after this RP is finished (and I've actually seen some TMNT stuff :p ) you can start one up. :chomper

HotelValleyfornia

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Got another idea for scenes involving news reporters. Maybe we can include Chaz and Tina doing on-scene reports along with April O'Neil for certain moments in the story! Since Detentionaire is my current fixation lol. :p Perhaps they can be a Nice, Mean and In-Between trio with Tina as the nice, Chaz as the mean and April as the in-between? They'd have a fun dynamic together! :DD