The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Turning random fictional characters I like into LBT characters!

HotelValleyfornia

• Shark took my leg, brah!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • All aboard the Hyperfixation Express!
    • View Profile
I felt bored, and I had a few artpieces lying around of LBT versions of some fictional characters I like. So I figured...why not show them off?

(IDK if this counts as LBT Fanart. If not, feel free to move this to the Visual Art section)

Here's my first batch:
Caitlin (6teen) as a Flyer/Pteranodon (my name for her: Prettywing)
Tina (Detentionaire) as a Nohorn/Protoceratops (my name for her: Protera)
Marinette (Miraculous Ladybug) as a Glider/Microraptor (my name for her: Glidia)

Caitlin's the first of these I did, and honestly still my favorite...even though I hate how her right wing looks. I suck at ceratopsians so Tina was tricky, and Marinette's beak is bugging the hell out of me :neutral

I know they're not that good, and the shading is non-existent, but I did these on MS Paint so my software was very limited. But, we've all gotta start somewhere...and drawing these is much easier for me than drawing their actual human selves. :crazy

But, I might do more in the future. I do have at least two more lurking in my files. Keep an eye out! :)petrie
Current hyperfixation: Total Drama

Yacht life! :DD

HotelValleyfornia

• Shark took my leg, brah!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • All aboard the Hyperfixation Express!
    • View Profile
Double post oops. :oops But I decided to share the rest of my Detentionaire dinos!

Lee as a False Runner/Dryosaurus (my name for him: Leapfoot)
Cam as a Longtail Flyer/Rhamphorhynchus (my name for him: Coolclaw)
Holger as a Yellowbelly/Beipiaosaurus (my name for him: Hoolah)
Brandy as a Swimmer/Saurolophus (my name for her: Shinysea)

As always, keep an eye out for more! :)petrie
Current hyperfixation: Total Drama

Yacht life! :DD

The jewelstone queen

• just call me Jewel ; D
  • Spike
  • I'm just an artist :0
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel (I animate stuff, they old)
wow what a unique batch!
I'm currently writing an lbt fanfic about Littlefoot and Ruby, it's a little cringy at first. Go check it out if you're interested! FANFICTION.NET- https://www.fanfiction.net/s/14063661/1/The-Land-Before-time-Unbearable
OR RIGHT HERE ON THE WEBSITE- https://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=17556.0

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Oh hey I see a yellowbelly in the mix! For some reason people don't ever want to draw them  :PLoofah

These are pretty good! Do you use any type of drawing stylus for these or was it with a mouse (not sure how anyone could actually manage that haha)