The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

TMNT: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

SammyTheSpiketail

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Rahzar didn't manage to dodge them in time and flew off of Slash..

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Raph felt his anger kindle as he dug the blades into Rahzar and grabbed his neck. The fire in Raphael and the lack of his brothers being there to cover his six, meant he was vulnerable. Plus Slash had warned him not to engage.

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

SammyTheSpiketail

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Slash looked at Raphael in worry before realizing something. "I gotta get to school.."

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
As Raph seemed to get the upperhand, suddenly Ahuredda stepped in clapping and made a noise like a whistle.
“Enough! Well done Raphael. And as always you preformed perfectly Rahzar.”
Raph let go of the Dog creature and turned to his Sensei.
“What? You mean the kidnapping was.. a fake?”
Shuredda placed his hand on Raph’s shoulder.
“Not quite. A test. And you passed.”
Raph stood confused.
Shuredda’s voice echoed.
“Soon the Foot will be ready to cleanse this city.”
Raph turned. “Cleanse it of what?”
Shuredda eyed the long banged Turtle in Disguise.
“Parasites.. those who force us to hide and who prey upon the masses. We shall bring a fire to them in the their towers of colossus, and burn them down to our level!”
Raph turned to Slash.
“You alright? “

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Raph offered his hand. “Lets get back to school.” Shuredda stood there breathing. “Raphael. I expect to see you tonight at the dojo.”
Raph nodded. “Yes Sensei.”

SammyTheSpiketail

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
"You mean, me get back to the school? You're going back home yourself or by me carrying you."

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Raph stood back. “I am Shuredda’s Successor and the Foot Clan serves me. I will go where I please. I answer to no one but Sensei Shuredda!”

SammyTheSpiketail

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
''Very well then. I told Donnie I would look after you, and that's what I'm gonna do.'' He reaches to lift Raphael off the ground.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Raph slashed with his gauntlets. “I don’t need to be looked after! And don’t shell handle me!” Raphael ran out of the room and made his way to the tunnels. He decided not to go to school and returned to the park.
Raph felt a deep anger well in him and he yelled into the air. Standing not far away was Leonardo. Raph looked at his brother.
“What are you doing here?”
Leo stepped forward.
“Looking for you.”
Raph shook his head.
“How do you even know I’d be here?”
Leo sighed.
“I followed today. Mikey and Donnie went to school, I decided to make sure you followed Master Splinter’s wishes. Then I saw you go down the secret hatch.”
Raph made fists.
“I am tired Leo.. tired of being treated this way. Mikey is the kid, remember?!”
Leo sighed once more.
“I know your not a kid Raph, but you have a temper and I feat where it may lead.. has lead.”
Raph eyed his brother.
“You and Splinter. Have you ever considered my anger is an asset? A gift?”
Leo nodded.
“When you have control of it yes. I’ve seen you harness it in combat. But when you are not its master I fear for you, and what you might do.”
Raphael loosened his fingers.
“Master Shuredda doesn’t see any harm in it. In fact, he encourages me to loose control.”
Leo shook his head.
“Master Shuredda? Splinter is our master.”
Raph tilted his head.
“He’s our father, but my Sensei is Shuredda.”
Leo sighed.
“So what becomes of us? Are we to be three while you lone shell it with your new dojo mates?”
Raph turned his back.
“You don’t need me.”
Leo’s tone turned soft.
“That is not true. We work best as four, you the Brawn, Donnie the Brain, Mikey the Joy, and I..”
Raph tried to finish his sentence, “The leader?!”
Leo shook his  head.
“The Believer. I believe in you, and the ideals Splinter has taught us. I hope when you have journeyed long enough on this path, you’ll rejoin us. ”
Raph was surprised at Leo less than ultimatum words.
Raph said softly, “Tell Splinter, and the others I will not be returning home. I will be here.”
Leo bowed.
“May you find peace brother. I will see you at school and.. at night may our paths cross.”
With that Leo left the scene. Raph felt stirred by his words. He’d never seen Leo not act the leader, letting him go despite not approving. Perhaps Splinter had been right to make Leo their captain. 

SammyTheSpiketail

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
After watching Raphael run off, Slash sighed and headed to school, taking some of the vial and turning into a human.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Raph did not return to school, but entered the dojo. There Shuredda srood with Fishface, and other mutants. Raph stepped forward.
“Sensei.. you need to know the truth.”
Raph’s form began to morph into his natural turtle self.
Shuredda peered at him raised his clawed hand to Raph’s greeb cheek.
“Turtle.. you are a turtle.”
Raph bowed his head, his red bandanna swaying.
Shuredda placed his hand on the shoulder of Raphael.
“You hide this because the world above doesn’t accept you. They call you freaks, mutants, and monsters. Soon you will no longer hide, and the world above will be forced to accept you. This I promise you my children, you will not have to hide who you are in the new world we will make!”
These words made Raph feel proud. He  was tired of hiding in his human shell, he wanted to break free and be who he was meant to be. At last he had a master who promised that.

SammyTheSpiketail

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Slash, or Sam now, was going through his school day normally.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Leonardo returned to school, his heart heavy from when he was last with Raph. Donnie approached. “Hey Leo, you look troubled.”
Leo tried to put on a brave face.
“Its nothing Donnie. I gotta get to gym.” 
Donnie knew when Leo was trying to protect them, so he pressed no further.
Mikey meanwhile was goofing off and pranking a bully with toilet paper in the bathroom.     

SammyTheSpiketail

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Sam headed for the gym to train some of his muscles..

..Meanwhile, Luke was in a bathroom stall. He came out and watched what was happening from the side.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Leo saw Sam and nodded. He had climbed the rope and was now getting a drink.

Mikey ran out of bathroom as the bullies came after him covered in toliet paper.
“Cowabunga!!!”

SammyTheSpiketail

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
''Hello, Leonardo.'' Sam quickly greeted his friend before going over to the weights.

Luke sighed in slight annoyance, shaking his head but went after Michelangelo and that bully group.

SammyTheSpiketail

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Outside the high school, there was someone wearing a purple turban, a black small beard and hair, a purple suit with a white shirt and a magenta tie. He also had dark blue pants. He was about 5'8 and had a plump figure. Next to him was a shorter person with blond hair and black eyes, who had a thin figure. He also wore a blue suit and a pink-purple tie to go with it. He was about 4'9, quite.. no, a lot shorter than his age group should be. They both had tan skin.

Wait, are they holding hands?

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Mikey fled the bathroom holding strings of toilet paper laughing.
Donnie was in a lab looking at samples of the mutant gene. His eye got large, “Oh no..”

Meanwhile

Raphael was in Foot Dojo, he knocked three Foot Ninjas to the ground. He thrust his shell back and crashed into four more, and then leapt up with his Tofas ready.

A voice broke the quiet.

“Good! Very Good my Son.”

Shuredda emerged in his shining helm.

“You have focus, soon you will be ready for the Pāji and this city will be cleansed.”

Raph panted and bowed to his Sensei.

“I shall do all that you ask.”