The Gang of Five
It is quite fitting that the sweltering hot days of July arrive right when the gang confront the barrens of the Mysterious Beyond in the fifth film showcase.  It is almost like us admins planned it that way or something.  :bestsharptooth

This month in the Monthly Showcase we are featuring the Land Before Time V.  Feel free to share your thoughts and opinions in that topic.  Additionally, there is a new fanfiction prompt challenge for the months of June July, please check out this topic for more information.

How have we gone this long without a remake or reboot?

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Everything has a remake these days. Man, the gang of five/seven must be doing some serious Solid Snake sneaking to avoid the opportunistic gaze of Hollywood film executives to escape unscathed. Now watch, now that I've said that, we'll be seeing a LBT remake trailer tomorrow.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I think its likely that LBT won’t ever get one. Universal woukd have an easier time just doing some new dino film. Part of if is problem that 2D animation isn’t popular anymore, and while LBT has added some 3D elements since LBTX.

It feels like perhaps there had been too much dino saturation with Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous, it being closer to Pixar style animation, and that is what Universal would make more seasons of rather than LBT. 

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
I think its likely that LBT won’t ever get one. Universal woukd have an easier time just doing some new dino film. Part of if is problem that 2D animation isn’t popular anymore, and while LBT has added some 3D elements since LBTX.

It feels like perhaps there had been too much dino saturation with Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous, it being closer to Pixar style animation, and that is what Universal would make more seasons of rather than LBT. 
True. Very true.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I wouldn’t really want one tbh. The original is fine as is. If they care enough to shore up the money/animators/time, I’d rather they just make LBT 15

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Typical passionate LBT Fan with some hot takes
    • View Profile
Maybe Don Bluth won't let them do a remake.
I love the Yellow Bellies.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) on May 04, 2022, 10:16:25 AM
Quote from: aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) on May 04, 2022, 10:16:25 AM
I wouldn’t really want one tbh. The original is fine as is. If they care enough to shore up the money/animators/time, I’d rather they just make LBT 15

I’d rather see a LBT 15 than a reboot too.