The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Flyer Judges

HotelValleyfornia

• Shark took my leg, brah!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • All aboard the Hyperfixation Express!
    • View Profile
I've nosed around the forum a lot now, and I've taken notice of a lot of distaste for the Day of the Flyers judges in movie XII. And I'm not entirely sure why. They were pretty insignificant characters in the grand scheme of things, and honestly they were actually pretty fun IMO. I liked how quick they were to accept Petrie's, er, "Petrie-fying" of the Day of the Flyers, and I think they did some great contributions to "Flip, Flap and Fly". I enjoyed their voices too. The high-pitched one cracked me up when I first saw the movie :lol

I'm a little curious to know your thoughts on these guys. Why do y'all think several people had such a negative reaction to them? I'd like to know your perspectives, since I always found them pretty memorable BUT they weren't characters I thought about often. :petrieooohh
Current hyperfixation: Total Drama

Yacht life! :DD

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Wow. Someone made a thread for these guys. :O

Honestly, I never considered them as good or bad characters, because they were so insignificant for me. In the same level as other background dinosaurs and flyers. I even barely remember them right now. XD

Wish at least one of them had ANY character, had some influence and role in the story. I dunno, maybe if he had some lines, had a dialogue with flyers, both adults and children, was huge supporter of traditions, did something instead of simple observation and taking part in some funny songs.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I think they were more of seasoned Pterosaurs who wanted these young flyers to pass the rite of passage. I think judges was given as namesake just to give the kiddos some desire to try hard.

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith