The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Great Longneck Migration: an underrated masterpiece?

credence007

• Ruby
    • View Profile
So The Land Before Time 10: The Great Longneck Migration is my absolute favorite sequel in the entire series, and it’s widely considered the best by many LBT fans. The plot was just so perfectly crafted and the story was made to be an epic adventure. You can just tell that there was a lot of care put into this sequel. Each scene was well-paced and not too long or short, and the songs are actually good and kinda catchy. The animation is dazzling and at times mysterious, which I love. It also has some heartwarming moments between Bron and Littlefoot as they are bonding as father and son. Let’s also not forget the tearjerker “Bestest Friends” which is such a beautiful song. I feel like The Great Longneck Migration is the sequel we all deserved after getting so many mediocre-at-best sequels, and could very easily have stood alone as the only sequel to the original movie. That’s not too say the other sequels aren’t good at all (Time Of The Great Giving is actually one of my other favorites) but the 10th movie is just pure gold as far as the sequels go.

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • The Gang of Five's Yellow Belly fan
    • View Profile
I wouldn't call it a masterpiece but it's still a great film personally. It has my favorite musical score of the sequels.

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
Who said LBT 10 was underrated? I haven't seen anyone actually complaining about it.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
It certainly is one of the best sequels. Though my personal fav is “The Secret of Saurus Rock.”
It introducing Littlefoot’s long lost father was genius. And the fact they got Kiefer Sutherland to voice him was incredible!

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith