The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

HotelValleyfornia's Tower Defense Discussion Thread

HotelValleyfornia

• Shark took my leg, brah!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • All aboard the Hyperfixation Express!
    • View Profile
I'm a girl who enjoys strategy and planning out when it comes to the games I play. So it's only natural tower defense games will appeal to me! This is a thread I've created for discussion of the tower defense genre - share our experiences, make jokes, recommend certain games, and just talk. Stuff like that really. :OhYou

Playing Plants vs Zombies' Survival Endless can be pretty tricky. A lot of my usual strats, even for the pool levels, don't really work out and I end up looking like a darned fool when a zombie waltzes through my defenses and chows on my grey matter. :Chomp Lots of strategies I've seen usually involve abusing the hell out of Gloom-Shrooms and Cob Cannons, but ugh getting all that sun is HARD :sducky I JUST WANT MORE PLANTS FOR MY ZEN GARDEN, CONFOUND IT! :whatdidyousay

Meanwhile I've also gotten into Bloons TD6. My main goal is to fully level up all the monkeys I have and grind up Monkey Money to buy other heroes. Which is taking forever, lol. :rhett_smile But no-one said it would be easy. And no, I ain't paying money to win this thing! As much of a sucker as I can be at times. :thudLOL

But I'll shush for now, and let others take it from here. Feel free to share your tower defense experiences! :bronGoodJob
Current hyperfixation: Total Drama

Yacht life! :DD

ManOfWar GT

• Spike
  • He/him
    • View Profile
I've been actually playing btd6 for about 2.5 years now. Btd6 is like one of the best td games out there And I'm happy to see people from the gof actually play the game.