The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Top 10 favourite Characters

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Okay, I'm updating my favorite list. Ignore my previous post in this topic if you've read it.

1. Chomper
Who would have guessed it?  :rolleyes I always loved the T-rex when I was little, so of course I would love the (friendly) sharptooth in the series.
2. Chomper's parents
I loved the scenes in LBT V that show Chomper's parents worrying about what he's doing. They showed that sharpteeth can have good parents
3.Mr. Threehorn
I always liked the scenes he had because it usually would lead to something funny. I got some pretty good entertainment from him saying, "I'M FURIOUS!"
4. Cera
Again, I got a lot of entertainment from watching her get mad. :lol
5. Petrie
I personally liked his way of talking. Also, I loved his scenes where he would panic about something silly, such as sky puffies.
6. Spike
I loved that he was the adopted little brother in the series, yet he's giant compared to his "big" sister.
7. Tria
I liked her backstory, and the fact that she became Cera's mom. I also liked that the Threehorns got an entire family, with the mom, dad, and kids.
8. Strut
I liked how every time he was off-screen, he'd try to eat green food.
9. Ozzy
I liked how he couldn't handle when Strut wanted to eat green food. (Although, I could do without the hitting :OzzyAngry)
10. Tricia
The last of the Threehorns. I liked just the fact that she was cute.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2021, 10:25:05 PM by Little Bro »
Go Chomper!

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
6. Guido - Who could've seen this coming? I know for sure that I didn't, but after watching the movie again, I grew to appreciate his character more. Here is a person who likely lost everything before winding up in the valley. Though, I wish they'd actually included backstory for this character. That could have changed everything.

Man, if Guido had gotten a backstory, that would've been so cool! I've thought about exploring that in fanfiction before...lots of potential!
I've always presumed that since he sleep-flies, he may have hit his head hard while crash-landing in the Great Valley and that's why he can't remember his past. Indeed, it's a very interesting scenario to write about.

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
6. Guido - Who could've seen this coming? I know for sure that I didn't, but after watching the movie again, I grew to appreciate his character more. Here is a person who likely lost everything before winding up in the valley. Though, I wish they'd actually included backstory for this character. That could have changed everything.

Man, if Guido had gotten a backstory, that would've been so cool! I've thought about exploring that in fanfiction before...lots of potential!
I've always presumed that since he sleep-flies, he may have hit his head hard while crash-landing in the Great Valley and that's why he can't remember his past. Indeed, it's a very interesting scenario to write about.
I did feel like the reason he doesn't have a true home is because he sleepwalks/sleepflies, but I never thought about why he couldn't remember anything. :thinking Good point, Dr. Rex.
Go Chomper!

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
1. Mama Longneck. I know we don't get much time with her but I quite like that in a way, I love coming up with dumb headcanons and backstories for lesser seen characters. But I love her kindness and compassion, and her fight with the sharptooth was badass. :p

2 & 3. Grandma and Grandpa Longneck, not gonna decide between the two lol. They were always my favourite characters, but I've just put a bit more thought into Mama recently.

4. Cera, definitely my favourite out of the main group. I love her fiery spirit.

5. Ducky, the bestest swimmer, yep, yep, yep!

6. Pterano, because I love a complex antagonist.

7. Chomper, our resident friendly sharptooth, has certainly climbed up my list recently. A lot of the time it's Chomper that makes the TV series watchable for me. He's precious.

8. Littlefoot. The main longneck, this far down the list? Yeah, I did it. :lol I do love him, I just love the others more.

9. Sharptooth, the original. Nobody beats the original. By far not only the biggest threat to the kids, but also the adults in the film. He's awesome.

10. Pat. Yeah I had to put a really obscure one in there. He's just this cool old wandering dude who takes the kids under his wing and protects them without question. Even with a burnt leg and a lot of struggling against the sharpteeth he still doesn't give in and makes sure the kids are safe. Pat's cool, and I think he should have at least gotten a cameo later on given that the kids invited him to the Great Valley.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

shaiger

• Chomper
    • View Profile
1. Uncle Pterano
- I consider him to be a grey-area character - too good to be a villain but too bad to be a hero - and I find that interesting and quite rare in the LBT franchise. He's charming and an asshole, and I love him for it.

2. Petrie
- He's always been my favorite from the main five. I love that he's very kind and takes others to account despite being awkward and nervous.

3. Little Foot
- To be honest, it switches a lot between LF and Petrie which I like more. I think Little Foot is very relatable and maybe the most realistic character out of the five. I feel like I've know kids like him, or been a kid like him.

4. Rinkus
- What can I say. I love sniveling power-hungry Starscream-esque characters a lot. With Sierra he was definitely a one-of-a-kind villain in the LBT franchise and very memorable.

5. Sierra
- A surprisingly dark villain, I must say, haven't seen anything like him before or after the seventh film. Much more interesting to me than another blood-thirsty sharptooth.

6. Etta
- Oh she's so fun! I love female characters that can be their own character and not, like... a Mom or a Wife.

7. Tria
- Talking about moms and wives; I really adore Tria. At first I was cautious about her (and her taste in men is... bad) but it turns out that she'd make a great mom for Cera, and personality-wise I like her too. She's a no-nonsense gal. I can respect that.

8. Cera
- Complex feelings about her. Sometimes it's really annoying how she treats her friends but I like her a lot more in the post-VI movies.

9. Mama Swimmer
- She just feels like a chill and level-headed character, and I love it that she was so willing to adopt Spike, no questions asked. I think she really improved the 8th film a lot.

10. Ichy and Dil
- Oh gosh these idiots. While they're annoying with their bickering and whatnot, I still love them. Also fun fact, I didn't know Dil was supposed to be a female in the original film. In the dub I watched as a child, Dil was a male with a high-pitched voice (not in the sense that it was trying to be feminine).

HotelValleyfornia

• Shark took my leg, brah!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • All aboard the Hyperfixation Express!
    • View Profile
1.   Tricia: Simply put, a baby character done RIGHT. Likable, good-hearted, surprisingly intelligent (learns quickly), and acts like a little, little kid WITHOUT making me want to slam my head through the nearest window.
2.   Ducky: Always been a big favorite of mine. Cute and optimistic, super nice, and just overall someone I'd love to befriend in real life. Yep yep yep!  :duckyOK 
3.   Hyp: DON’T YOU FORGET. WHAT YOU WANT YOU GET.
4.   Redclaw: Put down the chainsaws! I know he's not the most popular Sharptooth, but I for one find him very interesting. What made him so infamous among the Mysterious Beyond to the point he’s even a threat to other sharpteeth? I hope to see this in a potential second season of the TV series.
5.   Littlefoot: Wasn't always a big fan, but he grew on me in time. I like how loyal, social and easy-going he is. :)littlefoot And in Movie V, he and Chomper were by far the best characters when everyone else seemed to be taking jerk pills.
6.   Pterano: British pterosaur. That is all :PteranoPlotting
7.   Spike: I really like how he became his own character over the movies, being a goofy food-lover rather than just ‘Ducky’s nestmate’. And as a lazy Big Eater myself, he's one of the characters I can relate to most easily. :^^spike
8.   Tippy: A completely friendly, likable little spiketail who will do anything for Spike. I've just always had a soft spot for the little guy
9.   Tria: I like Tricia, so of course I like her mother as well. It’s pretty clear who the little threehorn took most from ;)
10.   Chomper: The cute Sharptooth himself. :chomper I’d like him more if he weren’t in some of my absolute least favorite parts of this series…but aye, what can you do? :ChomperBurned
Current hyperfixation: Total Drama

Yacht life! :DD

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
My giant scissors and my teeth are better than chainsaw.
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

SammyTheSpiketail

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
1. Chomper  :ChomperPOG
2. Spike  :^^spike
3. Rhett  :rhett_smile
4. Ali  :PAli
5. Littlefoot  :littlefoot:) :)littlefoot
6. Ducky  :duckyhappy :Dducky
7. Guido  :feelsgoodman
8. Shorty  :ShortyDisgusted (only Shorty emoji)
9. Pterano  :PteranoPlotting
10. Bron  :bronGoodJob