The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hiya!

Drake · 26 · 2375

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us Drake! :)
I'm sorry my welcomes come so late, but I have been on a vacation to Scotland during the last week without any internet access (so I have a lot to catch up with now :lol). It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community and also members which are no longer quite so new ;)
Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own. :yes
Your name, Drake, does it refer to the pirate, the male duck, or is there any entirely different reference? Come to think of us there is a thread about the meaning of member's user names somewhere on the board.

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Apologies for my late reply as well, but welcome to the Gang Of Five! Enjoy your stay have fun with your discussions! :D

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I picked it because of its relation to dragons, being a common name for them.

chomperhugger

• Ruby
    • View Profile
:D hiya! im chomperhugger.
welcome to GoF!!!
i hope u like it here...

;) btw ENJOY!!! :DD

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
:wave Well Howdy Doo Drake :wave

Apologies for the late reply...been on holiday in the Med for the past 2 weeks. Still, welcome to this...the Gang of Five Forum. All things LBT and otherwise can be discussed here. So, a fellow gamer huh? If you haven't done so already, come check out the Gamers Zone. Always room for another player by the screen ;)

Enjoy your stay here and post away!

Cya on there!

Littlefoot-1616 B)