The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Character List (for the strict role plays)

Petrie. · 95 · 24403

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 That is correct, and who know? maybe that way you may get some inspiration back to keep doing your fanfic :^.^: .

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 I'll be posting and updating here info about the characters I'll be using.
 This is my main character, he is the protagonist of a fanfiction I was making about 10 years ago, but it was forgotten until I found this page.

Name   : Cayso
Age      : equivalent to a 9 years old human (just a bit older than the Gang).
Size     : Higher than Chomper (in the tv serie) but smaller than Littlefoot.
Species: Deinonychus (feathered fast-bitter)

Appearance : Light feathered raptor, his feathers are grey in most of his body (including the large feathers in his forearms) and white in inner parts of his arms, tail tip and chest; a large scar in his left forearm partially covered by the feathers; he has yellow eyes and white claws.

Profile: During the long migration to the vicinities of the Great Valley, some raids to destroy the herd's eggs left them very diminished, Cayso's return from his separated journey revived those raptors' hopes for survival and due to his experiences during the journey and the fact that he is now the strongest child, he became very protective of the others, specially protective of his little brother.

History: His herd originates from northern lands and they got near the great valley by following herds of leaf-eaters that left after their home began to change. Long before the birth of Cayso, his herd learned the language of the leaf-eaters, mainly to have a better understanding of their movements and that way to have better chances for successful hunts.
 During his journey, Cayso met with several dinosaurs that were also separated from their families during the big earthshake and he had a rough time trying to earn their trust, things changed for the best during that time and they all went together as friendship was born; they all make the journey to find the Great Valley together and they all reached their goal, later, Cayso said goodbye to his friends and went back into the Mysterious Beyond to find his own family. Also during the journey, he found out he is the son and heir of Greyclaw, the greatest Fast-bitter hunter ever to exist.

*edited relationship with Greyclaw to accomodate my edited storyline plot.*
--------
 This is the bios of Cayso's brother:

Name : Racnar
Age : equivalent to a 8 years old human (maybe the same age as the Gang).
Size : As tall as Chomper (in the tv serie).
Species: Deinonychus (feathered fast-bitter).

Appearance : Light feathered raptor, his feathers are light grey in most of his body, white in inner parts of his arms, tail tip and chest, and the large feathers in his forearms are black; he has light yellow eyes (almost white) and white claws.

Profile: Racnar is not a healthy kid, his body cannot resist long fights or runs. What he may not be able to fight he is very smart and he can really help planning strategies and he is sure able to find an adversary's weak points faster than anybody else. Racnar is somewhat introverted, just telling what he has to say and no more, except when he is with his parents or his brother.

Hitory: Being Cayso's younger brother, everybody in his Herd was expecting him to be as strong as his brother, but for some reason he was born sick and weak, this caused problems in his Herd as some of them were thinking that the Hatchling would not be able to tolerate the migration they were having. As all Grown-ups were discussing that matter, Cayso grabbed and placed his brother on his back, letting everybody know that Racnar will continue on the travel. Things were not easy for the kid, sometimes he was taunted by other kids and even by some older raptors. Things changed after the big earthshake, when Racnar was separated from his brother and realised that he had to be without him he revealed his hidden talents to his parents and Herd: his lack of health was compensated by added intelligence and cunning.
 Racnar finally earned the respect of the whole herd after saving many of the kids from the last raid that his Herd suffered.
 After Cayso's return, Racnar gained enough experience and knowledge and he is allowed to make scouting with his brother. Both Fast-bitters are very close to each other as Cayso has always defended his younger brother and also he was the only one at first to know about all of Racnar's abilities, so it is uncommon to see them separated for long periods of time.

--------
This is th bios for an antagonist of my fan-storyline:

Name : Spin
Age : equivalent to a 11 years old human (maybe the same apparent age of Ruby).
Size : As tall as Ruby.
Species: Spinosaurus (Finback Sharptooth).

Profile: Been the first-born hatchling of a couple of good hunters, Spin is a very proud boy, but his life changed after his parents were killed. After that, he has been through many changes as he had to be alone in a world full of dangers. He is a child that no longer smiles since he has no reason to feel joy, but he still has an ironic sense of humor, maybe as a way to prevent others to take advantage of him and make more damage to his already scarred life.

History: Spin is a kid that wanders alone in the Mysterious Beyond after his parents were killed during a raid. Forced to fend for himself, he has been forced to fight for his life more times that he could remember. While trying his best to survive and even though he has been offered to join Sharpteeth herds, he has refused to join them, he feels that he will not be able to have a new family until he can take revenge on the ones he thinks are responsible for his parents' death: Greyclaw's heirs.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Thank you :^.^: , any questions and I'll try to answer them.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
That¥s my character:

Name: Ecco

Description
He is a Saurolophus like Ducky.
He has a darkblue stripe on his underside than above this stripe follows a black one and on the back he has a light blue stripe (maybe I will post a picture here soon too.

Story:
He lost his parents during an earthshake. For very much years he was going along to different places in the world. He had to fight against many sharpteeth (he has a red scar on his right shoulder. One day he fight against a sharptooth and the character of Chiletrek (Cayso) came to help him. But just because this sharptooth has stolen him a meal one day. Now they are good friends and are travelling together.

personality: Brave (if he must be), a bit shy and friendly (helpfull)

That¥s all about my character. :-)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds interesting.  About what age/size is he roughly?  Just curious.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
well, Ducky is very little I think. Much more larger I would say. Ducky seems to be for me like 40-60 cm or under that.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm not sure what size you mean.  Is he the size of One of Littlefoot's rear legs, I think GVG said his OC Longtail is about that size.  Not sure if that is around Chomper size or not.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
well, how I said, between 140 and 150 centimetres. A bit larger than Littlefoot.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
between 140 and 150 centimetres.
That's around the same size as Littlefoot, maybe a little larger depending on the accuracy of our estimates of Littlefoot's size.

By the way, this topic is for creating/discussing your own characters.  Assigning LBT characters to people to play them should probably be handled inside the specific RPG's topic.

Any characters I said I was playing here are available in any RPG.  I am not RPing anymore.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Really? Oh, I didn¥t know that. I thought Littlefoot is much litteler. ooh, okey all right. Just a bit taller than he.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I think instead of saying xx centimeters, x meters since we are not sure of the size of the characters maybe best to say sometime like: Around Ducky's size, Littlefoot's size, an adult flyer, a bit taller then Littlefoot, an adult Maiasaur, Littlefoot's rear leg, about the height of Littlefoot's back, Half the size of Grandpa Longneck, Cera's dad, ect.  That keeps things a bit vague perhaps, but still gives one an idea of size.  

Age is likely ok, though one could say around the same as as x character, human equivalent of x, not sure on some other folk's opinions here.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Jasper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://thekingofdistruction.deviantart.com
All right here is my character:

Name: CJ
Species: Maiasaura(Mutation)

CJ is a mutated Maiasaura that was discovered by scientists early in the year 2008. His family had died from Hurricanes making him the only survivor of his own kind. He meets several other species of dinosaurs that have been discovered in the same year that were thought to be extinct. He's very kind,smart,strong, and very larger for his species. He has two large pairs of wings that are colored black. CJ's skin color is blue with a white underside and black spots on his back. Wears gloves that each say PAIN on them and wears black boots & socks as well. His eye color is blue.

Note I was very nervous writing this and their will be more characters to follow. There maybe a fanfiction where he goes back 65 million years and goes to the great valley. Oh if this does happen it will be my first fanfic.

Jasper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://thekingofdistruction.deviantart.com
Oh P.S.  CJ can be used as both protagonist and anatagonist, but most of the stories I'll be writing he will be the protagonist along with other characters I also may name here as well.

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
This character sounds interesting enough... but is it on the right place? This doesn't sound strictly LBT to me.